Boringchap daily cook n food blog

Boringchap

Continuing with my food-related videos. Here was a dinner I had to attend a short while back.

British Airways flight from London Heathrow to Rome. The flight was 2 hours plus. What did we get to eat? Just a sandwich. Go to 4:52.

.... [thumbsup] ..thanks for sharing

↡ Advertisement

This was from an eatery in London Chinatown. When in London, we like to eat here. Some even say that this is their canteen in London Chinatown.

This video isn't about food, but more about the crowds along Oxford Street, London. Jam-packed. Beware of pickpockets!

West Coast Plaza - we had lunch at the Sushi Tei, very crowded! Made a short video clip of the mall. Looks like a rather large Nike Factory Outlet opening in mid April 2015.

Sometimes, my foreign english friends ask me what I eat for breakfast. Cereal is the norm for them. They think I eat rice and noodles for breakfast, which is true, but I also told them that we have our version of eggs, kaya toast and coffee.

So this is a video to celebrate the humble boiled eggs, kaya toast and coffee!

daily i stuck in traffic jam in the early morning, so i eat my kuku jiao with jam for breakfast fyi.

Had dinner with some friends at a Teochew restaurant. Pretty good!

Itacho Sushi, lunch. Sat at the bar counter. Half the fun was watching the blow-torch action!

Had this set lunch at Shatec restaurant. For some strange reason, I chose the Eggs Benedict, even though this wasn't breakfast. Ok, maybe brunch?

Not food, but some dancing with cool lights.

Dinner at Peach Garden restaurant. This is their newest branch, at Metropolis, Buona Vista.

The highlight was definitely the Peking Duck.

↡ Advertisement