Footballer goal celebration ends in death....

2BDriver

During a match between Bethlehem Vengthlang and Chanmari West on 14th October, player Peter Biaksangzuala celebrated his goal with few somersaults, after which his team-mates initially wanting to share his joy but quickly realised something was wrong.

He had landed badly and suffered a serious spinal injury.

Biaksangzuala was rushed to hospital, but unfortunately died from his injuries last night (Sunday 19th October).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrYUfMF8Dmg

↡ Advertisement

RIP ...

Excited, but didn't execute the action cleanly... Resulting in injuries and death. Quite sad

Maybe it's time players consider a safer celebration ba.... can go kiss camera, and dive on the grasses, etc.. Pretty sure this will be safer Ba...

Saw the video a few days ago. Took it as a good lesson for my boys who are always jumping around on beds. A head down fall on the ground can be deadly.

Saw the video a few days ago. Took it as a good lesson for my boys who are always jumping around on beds. A head down fall on the ground can be deadly.

Please do not show your boy boy your avatar [sweatdrop]:wacko::blink:

• Praise 1

Who says ? [shakehead]

Like father like son ! [laugh]

有 其 父, 必 有 其 子 <_<[rolleyes][laugh]

Then my sons will be smarter than me. 好事好事 [laugh]

Ahem, u roll on ur back or on your front please?

When I got too excited, rolling on the bed also can ease my tensions [:p]

He did it all too quickly!

RIP ...

Excited, but didn't execute the action cleanly... Resulting in injuries and death. Quite sad

Maybe it's time players consider a safer celebration ba.... can go kiss camera, and dive on the grasses, etc.. Pretty sure this will be safer Ba...

• Praise 1

Ahem, u roll on ur back or on your front please?

Can't release tension if rolling alone [:(] , it would make thing's bad to worst [crazy] , must have opponent [sly] to resolve such dangerous stunts [:p][cool]

During a match between Bethlehem Vengthlang and Chanmari West on 14th October, player Peter Biaksangzuala celebrated his goal with few somersaults, after which his team-mates initially wanting to share his joy but quickly realised something was wrong.

He had landed badly and suffered a serious spinal injury.

Biaksangzuala was rushed to hospital, but unfortunately died from his injuries last night (Sunday 19th October).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrYUfMF8Dmg

When I saw the headlines, I didn't dare look at the clip. Tink must be super awful to watch.

Very sad ting to happen when it's suppose to be a great celebration.

😔😔😔

• Praise 3