Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
165 replies to this topic | 796 praises

Posted 26 October 2014 - 11:55 PM

Ryu
  • Ryu
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Video car self pwn. [laugh]

Mr_b20, ins1dious and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 27 October 2014 - 01:02 AM

Bacteria83
  • Premium member
    Bacteria83
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

What the BMW did was wrong, but that hogger must be living in lala all these yrs. Tot he is right lol

Posted 27 October 2014 - 01:19 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

How i wish this car cam guy drive in nshw

Then he road hog a Datuk, see what will happen
Mr_b20, Syaheerbmw and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 27 October 2014 - 01:55 AM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The 7 series driver  [scholar]  is trying very hard to give the Dashboard Video car driver a free lesson for [thumbsup]  not to road hog on the "keep left unless overtaking" lane 1.

With this video clip publication [sweatdrop] , TP will charge both driver's commercial advertisement fees aka summon and demerit points for driving their car in this manner   [drivingcar]

Both Driver's :  0   vs  TP  :  1  

Edited by Fongmy, 27 October 2014 - 01:56 AM.

TJX, Mercs, nazerath, Qpik, Baal, FourZero, Davidtch and 3 other members praised this

Worrying is like a rocking chair,  keeps moving you forward and backward forever wasting your time and gets you to nowhere.

Posted 27 October 2014 - 02:44 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The 7 series driver  [scholar]  is trying very hard to give the Dashboard Video car driver a free lesson for [thumbsup]  not to road hog on the "keep left unless overtaking" lane 1.
With this video clip publication [sweatdrop] , TP will charge both driver's commercial advertisement fees aka summon and demerit points for driving their car in this manner   [drivingcar]
Both Driver's :  0   vs  TP  :  1  

Stupid video car, think lane 1 is his house lol
FourZero praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 27 October 2014 - 06:17 AM

Owner-driver
  • Owner-driver
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Can be more serious if done to a Sultan there.

Thaiyotakamli and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 27 October 2014 - 06:54 AM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

A pissed off Hogger will only 'beep beep' ....hehehe
FourZero, Mr_b20 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 27 October 2014 - 08:20 AM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Supercharged
    Author Image

The cam driver is an a**hole. He forgot all the basic lessons and boldly accusing the other driver. He dared to write all the 3 lanes were so free and he was cruising leisurely on lane 1. What type of driver he is. I guess in this situation, most of us would have done the same as BMW driver.

If it was me, I would have undertaken and gone far away. I try to "ignore" these drivers!

Mr_b20, ins1dious and Blackyv praised this

Posted 27 October 2014 - 08:26 AM

Qpik
  • Premium member
    Qpik
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Beemer driver kumgong n inside his/her driving dict no such words as "defensive n flexibility driving".

Can filter to lane 2 then back to lane 1. Do something like this spoil the drive n likely TP win.

Cam driver also another sotong. This kind of driver btr don't drive to Msia else best case kiam pak, worse case get killed.
FourZero and Mr_b20 praised this
It is difficult to make a Man understand anything especially when his salary expect him not to understand anything.

Posted 27 October 2014 - 08:28 AM

Mercs
  • Mercs
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Well said.
If only such drivers can learn to be more "auto" and filter to a slower lane :)

Posted 27 October 2014 - 08:53 AM

Solar
  • Premium member
    Solar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

he's driving on kpe right? 

another self pwn for telling everyone he drives 80-90kmh  [laugh]

Mr_b20, ins1dious and Blackyv praised this

Posted 27 October 2014 - 09:05 AM

SGCMsmallcar
  • SGCMsmallcar
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Cam car should stay in middle lane if all lanes are cleared. BMW zoom pass in sec and all these will not happen. Cam car just want to do "police work" to stop BMW from speeding. Waste time n damm Kpo. Bmw speeding not Cam car problem. Its the police who got to do their job. 

Nowadays find that many driver like to poke their nose in other ppl business, ppl want to speed let them be. Block them and asking trouble for yourself. Just back from KL last night saw Singapore car hog right lane. Thinking they are speeding at 130km/h very fast but behind another car coming at 200km/h they will think its wrong to speed so fast and they block. But they never know Malaysia car will push them to hell. So learn to let go n let faster car pass. They speed not your problem. Dun Kpo. 

Volvobrick, Typhoonz, Davidtch, Mr_b20, Solar, Opel17, Detach8 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 27 October 2014 - 10:01 AM

Ryu
  • Ryu
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Seems that the video car owner posted his video in a forum here:

http://forums.hardwa...mh-4854521.html

Maserati vs BMW? [laugh]

Posted 27 October 2014 - 10:17 AM

Typhoonz
  • Premium member
    Typhoonz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Seems that the video car owner posted his video in a forum here:

http://forums.hardwa...mh-4854521.html

Maserati vs BMW? [laugh]

You can count on HWZ to suan him gao gao...

Also he drives a Maserati Gallardo?

Posted 27 October 2014 - 10:27 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

is there a need to create a new thread???

do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 27 October 2014 - 10:42 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Just a gentle correction, as it's become something of a pet peeve of mine. The behaviour may be called "road-hogging", although this usage is not that common outside of Singapore. But the noun is not "road-hogger", it's simply "road-hog".

One must remember that the original term was "road-hog", and the present participle (or gerund) form was born of a modification of that noun. So the base form of the verb is still "hog". But it is completely wrong to say "road-hogger".

As an illustration, these uses are correct:

1) "He is a road-hog". (noun form)

2) "He tends to hog the fast lane". (base verb form)

3) "He is hogging the fast lane in his underpowered beater." (present participle verb form)

4) "Road-hogging is uncivilised behaviour". (gerund form of the verb)

In contrast, this usage (peculiar to Singapore) is completely wrong:

"He is a road-hogger". (WRONG noun form)

I accept there are certain local variations in language use such as "parking lot" (when a more appropriate term might be "parking spot"). But the "hogger" thing is just completely wrong.

Edited by Turboflat4, 27 October 2014 - 10:50 AM.

Mr_b20, ins1dious and lausai88 praised this
This place is not what it used to be. I'm glad for the friends I made here. But I'm moving on, just like Porker and some others I know. Cheers!

Posted 27 October 2014 - 10:52 AM

Mr_b20
  • Mr_b20
    6th Gear
    Author Image

you can never win an logical argument with a typical road-hogger. I tried before. Don't waste time.  [grin]

Solar, lausai88 and Mercs praised this

Posted 27 October 2014 - 11:05 AM

ins1dious
  • Premium member
    ins1dious
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

You can count on HWZ to suan him gao gao...

Also he drives a Maserati Gallardo?

Whats a Maser Gallardo? :D :P

he's driving on kpe right? 

another self pwn for telling everyone he drives 80-90kmh  [laugh]

On HWZ, he says that he overtook the beemer at 180 when exiting the tunnel :D

Life so easy for TP nowadays... no need to stay out in the hot sun with a radar.... just read HWZ/Facebook... (I think MCF members have more sense)

Solar praised this

Posted 27 October 2014 - 11:07 AM

Darryn
  • Premium member
    Darryn
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I accept there are certain local variations in language use such as "parking lot" (when a more appropriate term might be "parking spot"). But the "hogger" thing is just completely wrong.

How about parking space? 

For the rest ....  [scholar]  [drivingcar]  [thumbsup]

Although I must say...what you be speaking is a foreign language to me

Behold the tortoise! He only makes progress when he sticks his neck out.
All that's required for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing

Posted 27 October 2014 - 11:10 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

How about parking space? 

For the rest ....  [scholar]  [drivingcar]  [thumbsup]
Although I must say...what you be speaking is a foreign language to me

"Parking space" is also correct usage - in fact, I prefer it to "parking spot".

Whats a Maser Gallardo? :D :P

A special one-off edition, just like the Honda Evolution, the Subaru Vios and, of course, the awesome Ferrari Aventador. [laugh]

BTW, it's ironic that the poster who mentioned the "Maserati Gallardo" was saying that HWZ would suan the road-hog, while we're doing exactly the same thing here. In a gentle and light-hearted way, of course, but that's just because MCF peeps are nicer, in general, than HWZ peeps. :D

Edited by Turboflat4, 27 October 2014 - 11:12 AM.

This place is not what it used to be. I'm glad for the friends I made here. But I'm moving on, just like Porker and some others I know. Cheers!

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: roadhogger, road hogger, speeding and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users