Road Hogger

Ryu

How i wish this car cam guy drive in nshw

Then he road hog a Datuk, see what will happen

The 7 series driver [scholar] is trying very hard to give the Dashboard Video car driver a free lesson for [thumbsup]not to road hog on the "keep left unless overtaking" lane 1.

With this video clip publication [sweatdrop] , TP will charge both driver's commercial advertisement fees aka summon and demerit points for driving their car in this manner [drivingcar]

Both Driver's : 0 vs TP : 1

Edited by Fongmy
  • Praise 10

The 7 series driver [scholar] is trying very hard to give the Dashboard Video car driver a free lesson for [thumbsup]not to road hog on the "keep left unless overtaking" lane 1.

With this video clip publication [sweatdrop] , TP will charge both driver's commercial advertisement fees aka summon and demerit points for driving their car in this manner [drivingcar]

Both Driver's : 0 vs TP : 1

Stupid video car, think lane 1 is his house lol

• Praise 1

The cam driver is an a**hole. He forgot all the basic lessons and boldly accusing the other driver. He dared to write all the 3 lanes were so free and he was cruising leisurely on lane 1. What type of driver he is. I guess in this situation, most of us would have done the same as BMW driver.

If it was me, I would have undertaken and gone far away. I try to "ignore" these drivers!

• Praise 3

Supercharged

Beemer driver kumgong n inside his/her driving dict no such words as "defensive n flexibility driving".

Can filter to lane 2 then back to lane 1. Do something like this spoil the drive n likely TP win.

Cam driver also another sotong. This kind of driver btr don't drive to Msia else best case kiam pak, worse case get killed.

• Praise 2

Cam car should stay in middle lane if all lanes are cleared. BMW zoom pass in sec and all these will not happen. Cam car just want to do "police work" to stop BMW from speeding. Waste time n damm Kpo. Bmw speeding not Cam car problem. Its the police who got to do their job.

Nowadays find that many driver like to poke their nose in other ppl business, ppl want to speed let them be. Block them and asking trouble for yourself. Just back from KL last night saw Singapore car hog right lane. Thinking they are speeding at 130km/h very fast but behind another car coming at 200km/h they will think its wrong to speed so fast and they block. But they never know Malaysia car will push them to hell. So learn to let go n let faster car pass. They speed not your problem. Dun Kpo.

• Praise 8

Just a gentle correction, as it's become something of a pet peeve of mine. The behaviour may be called "road-hogging", although this usage is not that common outside of Singapore. But the noun is not "road-hogger", it's simply "road-hog".

One must remember that the original term was "road-hog", and the present participle (or gerund) form was born of a modification of that noun. So the base form of the verb is still "hog". But it is completely wrong to say "road-hogger".

As an illustration, these uses are correct:

1) "He is a road-hog". (noun form)

2) "He tends to hog the fast lane". (base verb form)

3) "He is hogging the fast lane in his underpowered beater." (present participle verb form)

4) "Road-hogging is uncivilised behaviour". (gerund form of the verb)

In contrast, this usage (peculiar to Singapore) is completely wrong:

"He is a road-hogger". (WRONG noun form)

I accept there are certain local variations in language use such as "parking lot" (when a more appropriate term might be "parking spot"). But the "hogger" thing is just completely wrong.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 3

You can count on HWZ to suan him gao gao...

Also he drives a Maserati Gallardo?

Whats a Maser Gallardo? :D :P

he's driving on kpe right?

another self pwn for telling everyone he drives 80-90kmh [laugh]

On HWZ, he says that he overtook the beemer at 180 when exiting the tunnel :D

Life so easy for TP nowadays... no need to stay out in the hot sun with a radar.... just read HWZ/Facebook... (I think MCF members have more sense)

• Praise 1

I accept there are certain local variations in language use such as "parking lot" (when a more appropriate term might be "parking spot"). But the "hogger" thing is just completely wrong.

How about parking space?

For the rest .... [scholar][drivingcar][thumbsup]

Although I must say...what you be speaking is a foreign language to me

↡ Advertisement