Health risk of using a plastic kettle

LiuDeHua

I use those big 4 litre ss one with the great britain flag. Thinking of getting a 3m hot and cold water purifier. Think for manu years liao.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Supersonic

So no one is using glass kettle to boil water ah? All use either plastic or metal?! I am using metal kettel now, but recently come across glass kettle, so thinking should i change using this?! Since my metal kettle around the lid area seems getting rusty le. Anyway, seems like metal things placed in my kitchen get rusty easily, even metal hook also become rusty over a period?!

Hypersonic
(edited)

Glass is the best, but need to buy the best. Else, explosion/breakage is not funny.

yeah imagine a glass kettle holding hot water cracks and fragments while you're pouring it.

Chance of injury is >>> than a SS kettle.

Edited by Lala81

Supersonic

yeah imagine a glass kettle holding hot water cracks and fragments while you're pouring it.

Chance of injury is >>> than a SS kettle.

Sounds scary sia! 

Neutral Newbie

few yrs back i switched to 18/10 on stove and never looked back. I have a double burner so it heats up fairly quickly. recently..I burnt my 18/10 while watching YouTube... so I went and bought this and pretty happy with it! Cheers..

hot-sale-0-8l-pot-fire-maple-fmc-xt1-ult

↡ Advertisement