Trade in car value of 2006 Altis

bingkok

Hi... Recently looking for a new car... At the same time ask for my existing altis 1.6 2006 model trade in value.

My car register in end April 2006. So I still more than a year to scrap. Some PI offer my car trade value close to sgcarmart price. 20k++ Some telling me only paper value only.... The difference is too huge. Nowadays 9 yr car consider as scrap!???
Anyone trade in 2006 APRIL 8yr+ 1600cc altis recently???? Can share with how much u trade in for.... ?? U may PM how much and which Dealer... Assuming condition is ok.
Appreciate and thanks

↡ Advertisement

1. Sell on your own at SGcarmart.

2. Go Quotz.

3. Go straight to dealer if you' want less hassle.

Btw, what car and condition? If ok I offer you up to 5k above scrap.

1. Sell on your own at SGcarmart.

2. Go Quotz.

3. Go straight to dealer if you' want less hassle.

Btw, what car and condition? If ok I offer you up to 5k above scrap.

Altis?????

Hi... Recently looking for a new car... At the same time ask for my existing altis 1.6 2006 model trade in value.

My car register in end April 2006. So I still more than a year to scrap. Some PI offer my car trade value close to sgcarmart price. 20k++ Some telling me only paper value only.... The difference is too huge. Nowadays 9 yr car consider as scrap!???

Anyone trade in 2006 APRIL 8yr+++ 1.6cc altis recently???? Can share with how much u trade in for.... ?? U may PM how much and which Dealer... Assuming condition is ok.

Appreciate and thanks

Go to the PI or AD who offered close to sgcarmart prices and bargain hard on the new car price