• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
65 replies to this topic | 153 praises

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:54 PM

Stratovarius
  • Premium member
    Stratovarius
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi Guys,

Any reputable 2nd hand car dealers or SEs to recommend? Read alot of scary stories about dishonest dealers running away with the deposit or not fulfilling the deal. Given the new rules (50% DP), the risks of buying 2nd hand cars are bigger now. Any advise or tips will be greatly appreciated.

TIA!

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 06 November 2014 - 08:08 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Awaiting more dealers to come in and appraise themselves.
Volvobrick praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 06 November 2014 - 08:08 PM

Eric4285
  • Eric4285
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Try buy within AML Megamart Dealers with Casetrust & SVTA accreditions.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 08:10 PM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Reputable 2nd hand car dealer is oxymoron leh....

Seriously, few members would dare to recommend la.

But for a start, perhaps it would help if you state the type of car/reg. year/depreciation u are looking for.

Edited by Toothiewabbit, 06 November 2014 - 08:14 PM.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 08:13 PM

Eighttales
  • Premium member
    Eighttales
    5th Gear
    Author Image

can try those 2nd-hand dept of ADs? 

like republic autos and the likes

Posted 06 November 2014 - 08:16 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Performance motors ppsl. Sure won't run away
Garage36.com

Posted 06 November 2014 - 08:48 PM

Spurman
  • Spurman
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Tts eurocars...

Big shop...

Ad for fiat n proton.

Showroom more like bmw as fiat n proton no longer favored

Posted 06 November 2014 - 08:57 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Pml, republic auto, wearnes, premium auto, hin lung, bw, select and etc

I have bought from them except wearnes and bw but they all honest dealers, just that priced maybe slightly higher than market
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:53 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

better double check triple check and 5x check

sekali kena a dealer that refund with coins then you know

payment and refund in coins is the most hit thing in spore now ... muahahaha

Edited by Wt_know, 06 November 2014 - 09:53 PM.

Hotshot85 praised this

Posted 06 November 2014 - 10:06 PM

Angchug
  • Premium member
    Angchug
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Tried to sell my car to republic few weeks ago. They offered super low price. Later I sold to a dealer 10k higher. Was very straight forward. Done in 1hr.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:33 AM

keanie
  • keanie
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Other than Select by Perfomance, Republic Auto, below are dealers recommended by forumers

1. Henly Enterprises Co
2) Rexy Motor Trading Company
3) Yong Lee Seng Motor
4) Tatco Enterprise
5) MG Auto
6) San Hup Bee Motoring

Getting a good used car is also luck, as problems can arise later on due to wear and tear. Generally, the older the car, the greater is wear and tear problems. Any way, if you like a car, send it for inspection. Wish you Good lucks.

Edited by keanie, 07 November 2014 - 01:40 AM.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:38 AM

Super7
  • Premium member
    Super7
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Awaiting more dealers to come in and appraise themselves.

Pls buy from me ----  i sell 2nd hand cars, only 2nd hand, not 3rd hand or 4th hand....  guaranteed all one careful owners who happen to be me!!!  kekekekeee... but i only sell one car at a time, every 7 years or more.

keanie, Hamburger, Maroon5 and Ktglfc praised this

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:43 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

better double check triple check and 5x check

sekali kena a dealer that refund with coins then you know

payment and refund in coins is the most hit thing in spore now ... muahahaha

just load it into car trunk and bring to dbs haha

Tried to sell my car to republic few weeks ago. They offered super low price. Later I sold to a dealer 10k higher. Was very straight forward. Done in 1hr.

cannot sell to republic, they buy low sell high

keanie and 2BDriver praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:46 AM

keanie
  • keanie
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Pls buy from me ----  i sell 2nd hand cars, only 2nd hand, not 3rd hand or 4th hand....  guaranteed all one careful owners who happen to be me!!!  kekekekeee... but i only sell one car at a time, every 7 years or more.

I also need one car at a time. Is ur current one nearing 7 yrs. I interested. Wahaha😛

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:47 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Henly enterprise.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:50 AM

keanie
  • keanie
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

just load it into car trunk and bring to dbs haha

Sure you can tahan loading. The $19,000 coins from d nasi lemak owner going to leave a permanent stench. Yak!

Edited by keanie, 07 November 2014 - 01:52 AM.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:52 AM

Super7
  • Premium member
    Super7
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I also need one car at a time. Is ur current one nearing 7 yrs. I interested. Wahaha😛

unfortunately not yet 7th years.....   so sorry bro [grin]

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:58 AM

keanie
  • keanie
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I also benefited from the forum. Bought a used car from Rexy not long ago. Every thing done sui sui. The boss very nice person. Have been driving the car. So far so good. btw, all the used cars are mostly Jap. No conti.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:45 AM

Owner-driver
  • Owner-driver
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hi Guys,

Any reputable 2nd hand car dealers or SEs to recommend? Read alot of scary stories about dishonest dealers running away with the deposit or not fulfilling the deal. Given the new rules (50% DP), the risks of buying 2nd hand cars are bigger now. Any advise or tips will be greatly appreciated.

TIA!

It was the very Salesman rather than the Used Car dealer involved when I bought one car years ago. They sold me the car overlooking their profit. The Salesman told me he got his commission, but also got fired for selling that car to me at their bought price. That deal made that Used Car Dealer a loss for the commission to their Salesman. 

This is not a joke. I had been tracking that particular car changed hands for months, before I decided to buy it ( all the while that same selling price advertised).

Edited by Owner-driver, 07 November 2014 - 03:47 AM.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 07:04 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

So selling or not? Hahahaha

I also benefited from the forum. Bought a used car from Rexy not long ago. Every thing done sui sui. The boss very nice person. Have been driving the car. So far so good. btw, all the used cars are mostly Jap. No conti.

Welcome....welcome
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: 2nd hand car, buying, reputable and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users