Reputable 2nd hand car dealers/SE

Stratovarius

Pls buy from me ---- i sell 2nd hand cars, only 2nd hand, not 3rd hand or 4th hand.... guaranteed all one careful owners who happen to be me!!! kekekekeee... but i only sell one car at a time, every 7 years or more.

So selling or not? Hahahaha

I also benefited from the forum. Bought a used car from Rexy not long ago. Every thing done sui sui. The boss very nice person. Have been driving the car. So far so good. btw, all the used cars are mostly Jap. No conti.

Welcome....welcome

↡ Advertisement

better double check triple check and 5x check

sekali kena a dealer that refund with coins then you know

payment and refund in coins is the most hit thing in spore now ... muahahaha

LOL, demand for coins increased overnight

• Praise 1

It was the very Salesman rather than the Used Car dealer involved when I bought one car years ago. They sold me the car overlooking their profit. The Salesman told me he got his commission, but also got fired for selling that car to me at their bought price. That deal made that Used Car Dealer a loss for the commission to their Salesman.

This is not a joke. I had been tracking that particular car changed hands for months, before I decided to buy it ( all the while that same selling price advertised).

If your tracking showed the car couldnt sell for months, what do you think --- a bad car, or too high asking price? was the car ok after you bought and used it?

So selling or not? Hahahaha

Actually i do have one for sale now, just decided to let go my hobby car (also in daily-use condition) coz i have no time to walk-car (as in walk the dog). A 80 classic Mini in mint condition, anyone interested? COE till 2010

If your tracking showed the car couldnt sell for months, what do you think --- a bad car, or too high asking price? was the car ok after you bought and used it?

a car TYPE i was tRacking .. +22K after wed bidding.. Lol..

immediately removed it from my alerts.. [sleeping]

up 22k!!! what type of car is it? asking price must be above 300k?

[sweatdrop]

up to 99..

Edited by Mrmilktooth

Tried to sell my car to republic few weeks ago. They offered super low price. Later I sold to a dealer 10k higher. Was very straight forward. Done in 1hr.

I sold my car to them - got it $2k higher than the best of the other 10+ I asked.

Hey guys!

I'm always alive.

Henly Enterprise is still the best reputable one la~~~

PM me if anybody need buy good car at good price.

Thanks!

Edited by HenlyETP
  • Praise 1

Hey guys!

I'm always alive.

Henly Enterprise is still the best reputable one la~~~

PM me if anybody need buy good car at good price.

Thanks!

SE from Henly on d air liao. Ya, recommended. Any thing to ease ur mind, can ask him.

Henly enterprise.

Seems this dealer attracts quite a number of praises all this while from what I can see. Often come across them selling Jag XF.

Seems this dealer attracts quite a number of praises all this while from what I can see. Often come across them selling Jag XF.

Thank you so much for your comment. But without buyers support, we wouldn't be what we have today [laugh]

Trick by dealer to justify higher loan lah and more overtrade! I saw before from about 200k up 100K then after another day "Sold".

Don't believe everything you see on internet.

• Praise 4

AnyongHaseyo ,

Im hunting for a e200/e250 , 1 - 4 yr old. Any recomm [smash] ? PM me [cool]

Actually i do have one for sale now, just decided to let go my hobby car (also in daily-use condition) coz i have no time to walk-car (as in walk the dog). A 80 classic Mini in mint condition, anyone interested? COE till 2010

you mean no more COE ...... ?

• Praise 2

better double check triple check and 5x check

sekali kena a dealer that refund with coins then you know

payment and refund in coins is the most hit thing in spore now ... muahahaha

And make sure they don't charge $15,000 for the warranty after u have sign the sales / loan agreement too. :D . After all, a lot of 2nd hand car salesman are Jover Chew lookalike.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1