Reputable 2nd hand car dealers/SE

Stratovarius

I sold my car to them - got it $2k higher than the best of the other 10+ I asked.

Mine was the opposite, 2k lower than best offer but still higher or at least on par with many others. A no brainer really.

• Praise 2

Still unable to list all that contributed the conducive environment for that [confused] All observations that I could recall:-

Conducive road test environment:- Totally no interferring traffic along the route. Exceptional weather condition.

Stock car weight. Stock car body aerodynamics.

Slightly over-inflated tire. Newly serviced brakes. Newly serviced CV joints. New oil filter with DIY

engine oil.

Drove without operating air-con, minimium steering corrections, switched off handphone.

Engine repeatedly malfunctioned after that, so unable to invite the media for witnessing confirmation road tests. [:p]

MCF Super FC Award material!!!

ur... got someone buy high sell low to recommend? So we can for once [knife] the dealer!

If there really is, they should b closed down within weeks liao
  • Praise 1

You conduct workshop? or you own workshop? [confused]

I mean my regular workshop run by husband n wife team. We can lim kopi n talk cars.

Sometimes '05 edition also got lost.

Is this a compliment to our lta, ura's rapid developments programs to pulling down old buildings m building new ones, changing our roads?

• Praise 1

Europerformance Asia is one of the dealer I would usually look out to if I wanna look for second hand cars, price not bad service also good. this is based on my personal experience

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 2