Porsche Parked in Motorcycle Lot - HDB carpark

Boringchap

but I know certain hot parking spots, if coupon not enough......the attendant comes back at certain intervals (unsure exact), if see u still dint put more coupon or still there....orgong again....sweat..

Maybe some si kin na passersby took away the first parking ticket from windscreen. Owner checked but saw no ticket, so continue to park it there?

• Praise 1

Aiya, if ppl wanna take risk it's his/her dai ji. Tio summon also not you pay. I think here most ppl drive and not ride a motor bike. Let's move on lah.

• Praise 1

I know the owners lar.... dun think he has lil 3....

Discount big or portions bigger? [laugh]

Porky big fark mah. Nothing new

@porker is liddat one..

whatever it is, it's wrong to park the car inside the motorcycle lots regardless the car parking lots are full or whats not. Please don't give excuses. If lots are full, you either wait at the side for an empty lot to appear or you drive off to somewhere else.

I once witnessed a security guard at IMM admiring a lady driver parked her car onto two carpark lots (nearside on one lot, and offside on the next lot). I approached that security guard, saying if everyone parked like her, there would not be enough carpark lots around. Upon hearing this, that security guard suddenly realized its his job to tell that lady driver to park only in one carpark lot. But he was too late/slow. He could not find her. [shakehead]

So was the woman someone to be admired or not?

its drivers like these which perpetuate the wanker status of porsche owners...

Wah lau, dont like this leh......

Its just a car...

Muayhahahahah