Watch show at Explanade, where to park cheap?

Super7

Recently attended a 4-7pm show there, parked from 330pm to 715pm..... $12 [sweatdrop]

Is there any other parking facilities nearby which charge not so much?

Next time i take mrt go watch show there

↡ Advertisement

If you go there on weekends, park where also expensive. But if on weekdays, can park at marina sq and suntec, should be cheaper than explanade.

If you go there on weekends, park where also expensive. But if on weekdays, can park at marina sq and suntec, should be cheaper than explanade.

Thanks!

Now I've got an idea:- park free at Barrage, take out foldable bike from boot, and cycle to Explanade using the breezy cycle path going pass GBTB, Helix Bridge, F1 seats facing floating platform!!

Thanks!

Now I've got an idea:- park free at Barrage, take out foldable bike from boot, and cycle to Explanade using the breezy cycle path going pass GBTB, Helix Bridge, F1 seats facing floating platform!!

Good idea but if you are going to explanade to watch show, should dress nicely, may not a good idea.
  • Praise 3

Recently attended a 4-7pm show there, parked from 330pm to 715pm..... $12 [sweatdrop]

Marina Bay Link Mall. Half Price. I think it's the closest, cheapest and convenient-est.

I tell you here next time I no chance to park liao...

• Praise 3

Good idea but if you are going to explanade to watch show, should dress nicely, may not a good idea.

Oh, the concerts i attend there are not the atas type... so dressing is usually quite casual. [:p]

1) Park along the road between Padang and Cenotaph.

2) The small road beside Asian Civilisation Museum.

Oh ya, these are normal URA parking rate. But i guess many other patrons will also be eyeing these lots [sweatdrop]

Marina Bay Link Mall. Half Price. I think it's the closest, cheapest and convenient-est.

I tell you here next time I no chance to park liao...

Thanks. How come i never thought of it!!!

Esplanade before 6pm is $2 per hour & $6 per entry after 6pm. The cheapest near by parking is either Suntec city or Millenia Walk @ $1.10 per hour for weekends but for weekdays before 6pm everywhere also expensive. After 6pm on weekdays, Suntec is the cheapest @ $2 per entry.

• Praise 1

Bro Super7, bear in mind that Singapore is ranked the most expensive city to live in the world. Don't think can find anything cheap here.

• Praise 5

Bro Super7, bear in mind that Singapore is ranked the most expensive city to live in the world. Don't think can find anything cheap here.

Thanks for reminding.... many more good years ahead, no one will be left beh

↡ Advertisement