PSLE Results coming out soon!

Sazali

Supercharged

1st day of school I also take leave......going to secretly follow my gal.

Si beh kiasu hor.....lollllll.

Just wana make sure she knows exactly how to take transport home from Anderson. Hehehe.

Cant give u pts but can praise u for being a papa.

With the opening of DTL2, tot gg 2 sch wld b a breeze but parents not headg govt call 2 let kids go sch on their own :(

↡ Advertisement

My daughter is going to temasek seocondary school next year, anyone else in this forum?

She wanted to go Anglican but didn't managed to get in... Was thinking of appealing.... But we went to the registration last week and she decided to accept her fate.....

every school is a good school, maybe, but what matter most during their teenage years are her peers.....

totally agree.

Even u go to a good school, and u hang out with your CCA mates or what. If they are a bunch of slacker pods/jocks, u'll end up as one.

sec 1 is old enough to be independent, if they have a few friends going to the same school, they will feel like home liao  [laugh]

I know. But parent being parent..... what to do? [laugh]

1st day of school I also take leave......going to secretly follow my gal.

Si beh kiasu hor.....lollllll.

Just wana make sure she knows exactly how to take transport home from Anderson. Hehehe.

[thumbsup] I will do that too when my turn comes. But my wife already predict I will still drive my daughter to school when she go sec 1 [laugh] Edited by Bismarck
  • Praise 1

how to secretly follow your child?

wear a disguise? lol

Can disguise as student, some parent still keep their old school uniform for company DnD.

Phuket-E-Magazine_Staff-Party-2010-Mille

• Praise 1

Hrrrrr......now 8.15am Anderson School Bladge pinting ceremony.....me and OC also come. Hehehe

My son's school also having badge day later in the evening, comes with dinner. machiam like going for wedding dinner.

Hrrrrr......now 8.15am Anderson School Bladge pinting ceremony.....me and OC also come. Hehehe

machaim like presentation of arms during our BMT days.

Should do it at night and lighted kerosene lamps around. The atmosphere, the smell, the errieness....

hahaha.....

• Praise 1

A lot of news today to psycho parents to place their child at a school near home, instead of choosing the “branded” schools.

The Education Minister keeps emphasising “All Schools are Good Schools”. If this is indeed true, how come one is unable to find any Minister’s child studying in a neighbourhood school? Greatest Irony!  :blink:

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/choosing-secondary-school-after-psle-no-time-wasted-get-school

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/choosing-secondary-school-after-psle-priority-distance-programmes

• Praise 1

Working parents with PSLE kids can start apply leave liao  [laugh]

Thursday result out, Monday must submit the choices?

↡ Advertisement