Do you know why things are done this way?

bellboy

The unsaid counter-point being that there are still a group of scientists waiting outside to unleash the cold showers if the monkeys ever "forget".

Anyway, in our situation, the monkeys are in charge. What can you expect when you pay peanuts? :D

• Praise 4

The unsaid counter-point being that there are still a group of scientists waiting outside to unleash the cold showers if the monkeys ever "forget".

Anyway, in our situation, the monkeys are in charge. What can you expect when you pay peanuts? :D

i love my kacang!

But do you love kacang puteh? :D

the traditional ones sold by mamak wearing sarong and wrapped in a conical singtel yellow pages i like....the newer gen found nowadays like no soul wan....maybe i just prefer those of the older generation. You innuendos quite strong yar....hahaha!

it will be good if this experiment is recorded into a video. I like to see how one monkey wack another monkey. [laugh]

choke slam, ddt and tombstone comes to mind.....hahaha....ladder match somemore!

I don't think SGD15K a month is peanuts.. Well, you can buy a lot of peanuts with 15K, but it's not peanuts.. =D

I don't think SGD15K a month is peanuts.. Well, you can buy a lot of peanuts with 15K, but it's not peanuts.. =D

At the risk of sounding like a broken record...

SGD15k is not even peanuts, it's probably a sesame seed.

SGD600k is a peanut. [laugh]

• Praise 1

At the risk of sounding like a broken record...

SGD15k is not even peanuts, it's probably a sesame seed.

SGD600k is a peanut. [laugh]

Sorry... I take quite a few months to even earn your sesame seed then.. =X Don't need to think of a peanut HDB liao.. Maybe half peanut then..

The other counter point to consider...

What do you do if your 1 year old reaches towards an open flame?

Stop him / her and possibly beat her hand right?

After a while the kid knows not to reach towards open flame.

Do you really want every kid to have to burn themselves to understand that you don't touch fire?

Sometimes things are done a certain way for a good reason - even if we don't understand the reason, it doesn't invalidate it.

Initially, I thought it originates from some of those Harlow's experiment.

Anyway, check out this url:

If interested, the Stanford prison experiment and Stockholm syndrome are good reads.

Then, check out the wiki on Abuse.

Edited by Oblong
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1