Monthly Sharing on Dereg Data & Projected COE Quota

yo2020

Fruit tart maybe a troll n whilst I don't believe COE will ever be $10k again for the foreseeable future, I also don't see the need to bash him. I also agree no need to bash Lim n yoyo for their opinions as well cos they believe in charts n stats which is their right n up to the individual to digest what they post or ignore.

I'm not sure though if it's the same group of people who name call those who bought vs the group that is bashing those who want COE to go soft cos I genuinely believe there are 2 camps who will come in to bash when the situation suits them. Now is the group that bashes bearish COE believers but go back to the threads when COE was $38k n u can see a different group who was name calling like no tmr! Anyway, your guess is as good as mine where COE is headed, cheers!

Yup, agree to disagree,, respect others with different opinion. [thumbsup] [thumbsup] 

Unless the comment given is extremely misleading, that could cause safety issue -eg telling someone in forum that a bald  fine to use. There is no need to bash another person simply because you dont agree.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

Depends on how you look at it.

If you take public transportation, can sit beside chio bu in bus, take MRT can admire chio bu. In fact, can improve your quality of life.

This is called âPositive thinkingâ [:p]

Haha... I always hope a chio bu sit or standby beside me, but I always get abnn instead, so sad :(

oh.. pls don't turn this forum into another edmw, haha :)

• Praise 1

Actually, many who paid for super high COE wants COE prices to go higher from current level so that they will suffer less paper loss, then can sleep better but they are happy to contribute more to nation building so long as everyone pays the same.

I hope COE crashes so that I can pay less tax.

thats a logic thinking.... but there are too many weirdo who hope COE rise all the way up when they owe a car, but hope COE to drop all the way down when buying new car/ renewing COE... :grin: :grin:

• Praise 9

you made me think back on how it feel like in 20 yrs ago. How I miss it especially when the gal accidentally fall asleep and laying her head beside my shoulder. Got 1 even drip her saliva onto my shirt while sleeping without knowing it

Depends on how you look at it.

If you take public transportation, can sit beside chio bu in bus, take MRT can admire chio bu. In fact, can improve your quality of life.

This is called “Positive thinking”  [:p] 

• Praise 1

if really pass the peak, then why still got ppls keep asking other to hold on as the coe will still drop?

No need to page for limsxxx and yoyo. They have passed on le.
But the reality is, people are going to chiong in now that coe supply is falling. We have passed the peak.

• Praise 1

bashing here at least others still can chip in their opinion or you can still debate back. Wait till you see those no ballers whom just click "Unlike" behind their curtain as Anonymous, then you will know the former is better [laugh]

Yup, agree to disagree,, respect others with different opinion. [thumbsup] [thumbsup] 

Unless the comment given is extremely misleading, that could cause safety issue -eg telling someone in forum that a bald  fine to use. There is no need to bash another person simply because you dont agree.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

thats a logic thinking.... but there are too many weirdo who hope COE rise all the way up when they owe a car, but hope COE to drop all the way down when buying new car/ renewing COE... :grin: :grin:

We are all weirdos..
  • Praise 1

I think almost all want coe to be cheap so we can buy car.

but.... i also do not wish to drive through car parks on highway or normal roads.

as long as rain, u will see accident, and definitely jams. Now best, almost every hr jam here jam there.....

really wish coe is 100k.

ok.

who wanna give me dislike can click now....

ha ha ah

• Praise 2

but.... i also do not wish to drive through car parks on highway or normal roads.

as long as rain, u will see accident, and definitely jams. Now best, almost every hr jam here jam there.....

really wish coe is 100k.

ok.

ha ha ah

Agree to some extend.  If COE goes to 70-75k level it would be a good balance.

• Praise 2

Fruit tart maybe a troll n whilst I don't believe COE will ever be $10k again for the foreseeable future, I also don't see the need to bash him. I also agree no need to bash Lim n yoyo for their opinions as well cos they believe in charts n stats which is their right n up to the individual to digest what they post or ignore.

I'm not sure though if it's the same group of people who name call those who bought vs the group that is bashing those who want COE to go soft cos I genuinely believe there are 2 camps who will come in to bash when the situation suits them. Now is the group that bashes bearish COE believers but go back to the threads when COE was $38k n u can see a different group who was name calling like no tmr! Anyway, your guess is as good as mine where COE is headed, cheers!

Agree to what u posted, and our guess for where coCoe is heading...

But till now there r still members who believe high coe = lesser car? This is quite astonishing.

And I agree its normal to have diff opinion, in order to make this forum more interesting. But im just curious why there are members who "hope" coe to go north, and whenever it go down, they seems to be very upset and always rush ppl to buy car asap? Hence I suspect they r AD/PI or some agent from mas or lta.

• Praise 1

bashing here at least others still can chip in their opinion or you can still debate back. Wait till you see those no ballers whom just click "Unlike" behind their curtain as Anonymous, then you will know the former is better [laugh]

take it easy lah... I also kena "dislike" before. Just remember this, the "Anonymous" guy simply try to piss you off, so, if you are pissed, they will be happy. Why make them happy?

• Praise 11

Still the demand of car buying is high? Don't know when COE would go to 30K range, perhaps in 2017?

As you wait for that elusive $30K COE, Singapore's population + expat / PR community will continue to grow, beyond 2017+.

It will likely be a futile wait for you .... haha :D

• Praise 3

Still the demand of car buying is high? Don't know when COE would go to 30K range, perhaps in 2017?

Yes, our Gov also do not know want us to know otherwise we will be very panic!

• Praise 3

(edited)

COE will stay around 50k+-for the next two years as we must support SG50 mah !

Edited by Char

COE will stay around 50k+-for the next two years as we must support SG50 mah !

If the current 5-year de-regs continue ratably for the next year or two, support level can possibly see $65-70K COEs again.

The COE system was to control total car population and to also weed out marginal ownership. But due to an MoT policy flaw made some 10+ years ago, a mass of these folks got their cars on the cheap - mostly entry level small cars, many OPC even. It was providence that had allowed them to get their cars so cheaply then ... but likely, never again!

Now, 10 years on, these same category of people are rooting for their $10k COEs (again), but are slowing seeing their vision of remaining as car owners quickly slipping away, as their COE tenure fast approaches the magical 10-year midnight stroke of the clock.

But they do realise that they still have a bird, err I mean car, in hand. So the only recourse is to nenew their COEs for another 5 years (heck, it's the lowest-cost / loss option for small cars with very low PARF rebates) and at least, continue to remain as car owners for a bit more - to satisfy their Singaporean dream!

Let them, I say :D

• Praise 4

really wish coe is 100k.

ok.

ha ha ah

What is the difference between $1 COE vs $100k COE?

The only difference is the amount of tax the car owner is paying !! :a-fun:  :a-fun:  :a-fun:

The number of COE coming out from the printer, at current rate, is 0.25% growth!

The amount of car vol is still growing.

The total amount of the car population did not drop even at $100k.. :yuush:  :yuush:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3