Mercedes Driver SKP1620P what's the rush?

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUCm4Dmf-VI

And so while otw to our department lunch this afternoon, @Kobayashigt and myself encountered this Mercedes Driver

SKP1620P.

This was along Thomson Road/Moulmein Road (outside Velocity).

We have no idea where he came out from as the lane beside us was a mandatory right turn lane.

:angry:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

And so while otw to our department lunch this afternoon, @Kobayashigt and myself encountered this Mercedes Driver

SKP1620P.

We have no idea where he came out from as the lane beside us was a mandatory right turn lane.

The driver wanna go straight but accidently go to a lane meant for right turn only...

Just let him pass lo..

Basically seen too many of this kind of driver who are not familiar with the road/lane yet wanna drive like F1 driver... [drivingcar]

Ride safe k? [gorgeous]

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

The driver wanna go straight but accidently go to a lane meant for right turn only...

Just let him pass lo..

Basically seen too many of this kind of driver who are not familiar with the road/lane yet wanna drive like F1 driver... [drivingcar]

Ride safe k? [gorgeous]

We were not on a motorcycle.

SKP1620P.

This is very dangerous coming from the blind side. The driver who is in the right of way will be caught unawares and worst still if he picks-up fast, accident surely will happen!

I myself been caught in this kind of situation before so know how you feel. Sometimes it's in those curved flyovers which is meant for 1 lane but somehow another car will slide in from the blind side to get in front of you but your case definitely worse!

• Praise 4

this is a very tricky junction. I'm always worried about being in the wrong lane when crossing this junction.

Still, that was a dangerous manoeuvre. Good thing you guys were kinda slow..

• Praise 1

SKP1620P.

Maybe new driver?

pls don't get angry.. no point lose hairs and create wrinkles over this kind driver ...

He will meet his due justice in the near future..

• Praise 2

If you feel strongly about it, sent it to TP.

Seriously? Live and let live, no harm no foul.

It was at worst cheeky.

I'm all for a bit of cheeky driving as long as it is not outright dangerous - what's more you can always applaud them at the next traffic light... there is no actual journey-time advantage to driving that way, and perhaps they were rectifying an earlier lane selection error rather than deliberately assaulting the TS's ego.

Everyone needs to loosen up a little, and cut people some clack occasionally.

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

Wrong lane then too bad, just drive on and think of an alternative route . . . why do this kind of dangerous stunt? He just powered his way through, could have hit the kerb and turn turtle . . . that would be funny.

• Praise 2

Seriously? Live and let live, no harm no foul.

It was at worst cheeky.

I'm all for a bit of cheeky driving as long as it is not outright dangerous - what's more you can always applaud them at the next traffic light... there is no actual journey-time advantage to driving that way, and perhaps they were rectifying an earlier lane selection error rather than deliberately assaulting the TS's ego.

Everyone needs to loosen up a little, and cut people some clack occasionally.

In this situation, it is outright dangerous if both party chiong together.

If rectification of selection error, just take a detour.

this is a very tricky junction. I'm always worried about being in the wrong lane when crossing this junction.

Still, that was a dangerous manoeuvre. Good thing you guys were kinda slow..

Agree that this is a tricky junction....while crossing, always be on the lookout for honest-mistake, ge-ge or clueless drivers.

Edited by Toothiewabbit
  • Praise 8

Because some people think they drive Merc is the very big fark.

Farking enormous ego too! I especially enjoy killing their ego on green!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5