2015 Mazda CX3

ahboy86

I tried to seat in this cx3 during the road show. I prefer mz3 interior n the space inside is quite cramp...

though the exterior looks cool

• Praise 1

I believe rear legroom for the CX-3 to be really tight. Driving a CX-5 now and rear legroom is just adequate for 1.75m and above.

I was at the motorshow and went to see the CX3. Sadly, the rear legroom is really really tight as compared to a QQ or Vezel. my friends and i, all around the height of 163cm, sat at the rear to test out and we felt that it is comparable with a Nissan Juke than the QQ. 

• Praise 1

I was at the motorshow and went to see the CX3. Sadly, the rear legroom is really really tight as compared to a QQ or Vezel. my friends and i, all around the height of 163cm, sat at the rear to test out and we felt that it is comparable with a Nissan Juke than the QQ.

Oh not good if its like Juke.

Way too tight even as a compact suv or crossover

Oh not good if its like Juke.

Way too tight even as a compact suv or crossover

Yeah, thats how my friends and I felt. And we didn't like their M2 interior as we preferred the M3 interior which does not have the round aircon vents. And the boot space was disappointing as well if I remember correctly. 

• Praise 2

Disappointed that Mazda CX-3 does not show up in the Motor show. I am buying eithe Vezel, CX-3 or Subaru XV.

CX-3 was in the Motorshow mah. I also sat in it...

I emailed Mazda to ask abt CX-3. The sales person told me they will launch it in 3Q 2016 with 2 variants of standard and deluxe models. Price unknown. Hope this helps!!

• Praise 3

Twincharged

talked with a sales person from mazda and she mentioned that mazda japan only approved the 2.0 for sale in singapore. given that the mazda3 2.0 is at 122k and the CX-5 is around 132k. its expected the pricing for the cx-3 2.0 to be between them.

This probably will mean close to zero sales. thus it seems that trans eurokars are still undecided if they will bring in the cx-3.

• Praise 1

talked with a sales person from mazda and she mentioned that mazda japan only approved the 2.0 for sale in singapore. given that the mazda3 2.0 is at 122k and the CX-5 is around 132k. its expected the pricing for the cx-3 2.0 to be between them.

This probably will mean close to zero sales. thus it seems that trans eurokars are still undecided if they will bring in the cx-3.

COE for B is now 10k higher than its lowest point so don't fret!

• Praise 1

Twincharged

COE for B is now 10k higher than its lowest point so don't fret!

dont understand what you mean, dont fret.

mazda3 2.0, CX5 2.0 are also in CATB so if coe drops, their prices will also fall. meaning that the CX-3 price will still be bounded by these 2 models.

the point is at this price range the CX-5 seems like a better bet. why would you go for a much smaller car with only 5k difference.

• Praise 1

dont understand what you mean, dont fret.

mazda3 2.0, CX5 2.0 are also in CATB so if coe drops, their prices will also fall. meaning that the CX-3 price will still be bounded by these 2 models.

the point is at this price range the CX-5 seems like a better bet. why would you go for a much smaller car with only 5k difference.

I got the mz3 2.0 at a way lower price than the 122k which you said.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

I got the mz3 2.0 at a way lower price than the 122k which you said.

its not the absolute prices i'm getting at .

• Praise 1

its not the absolute prices i'm getting at .

The "in between" you suggested varies depends on the COE. That makes the current CX3 non attractive should B drop to 38k again.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

The "in between" you suggested varies depends on the COE. That makes the current CX3 non attractive should B drop to 38k again.

you still don't get it. CX3 in 2.0 guise will never be able to sell here. regardless of the absolute price, as even if COE $1 or 100k , the price range will still be sandwiched between a mazda3 2.0 and CX-5 2.0. if you want more space, you take the mazda3, if you want it more SUV like you take CX-5.

why would the in between price be dependent on COE as mazda3 2.0 and CX-5 2.0 are CX-3 2.0 are all in CAT  B. they all rise and fall together.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2