2015 Mazda CX3

ahboy86

Turbocharged

U sure u have the right data? The specs give a time of 8-9 seconds.

It's what I remember from reading Eurokars' spec sheet. Maybe I remember wrong.

↡ Advertisement

I've compared the century sprint specs. Somehow Eurokars specs are more conservative than overseas specs for the same 2litre engine. Dunno why.

I've compared the century sprint specs. Somehow Eurokars specs are more conservative than overseas specs for the same 2litre engine. Dunno why.

Ooh! I just checked the eurokars specs. It states 9.5s.

I agree with you the overseas specs and tests seem faster, especially since the overseas engines BHP is even lower than the local version.

I agree with you the overseas specs and tests seem faster, especially since the overseas engines BHP is even lower than the local version.

Yes! And dunno why there's a diff in bhp too

Yes! And dunno why there's a diff in bhp too

I wonder S'pore bound cars compression is 13:1 or 14:1,Japanese Market,standard is 14:1....higher output than 13:1 compression engine.

Maybe a lighter,less equipment model.?Oversea Weather is colder,pick up is a tad faster.

I wonder S'pore bound cars compression is 13:1 or 14:1,Japanese Market,standard is 14:1....higher output than 13:1 compression engine.

Maybe a lighter,less equipment model.?Oversea Weather is colder,pick up is a tad faster.

Brochure for spore shows compression 14:1

Hi all CX-3 Skyactiv owners,

Hope everyone had an awesome long weekend! We are going to hold a gathering for all Skyactiv Mazda cars. The details of the gathering venue is as follows:

Date: 16 September 2016

Venue: Gillman Barracks

9 Lock Road Singapore 108937

Carpark B

Time: 7pm till late

Carpark Charges Details:

Mondays - Fridays:

After 5pm, $0.50 per 30 min (capped at $2)

Hope to see you there!

Edited by HamtayoChan
  • Praise 1

How's ur new ride bro?

It's been three weeks since collection.

Drivewise, it's pretty stable with the 18" rims and tyres, handling is responsive and can take quite a fair bit of cornering without feeling of loss of control. Surprising that it feels in handling almost like my previous MINI, despite the higher ride height. Steering feel though much lighter than MINI still gives quite decent weight and feedback.

Comfortwise, cabin is quite surprisingly silent at cruising speeds more so than MINI, only engine sounds a bit coarse when revved. Though ride is bumpy but still much more comfortable than MINI's go kart feel.

Fuel consumption wise, better than MINI despite the higher engine capacity and specs. (12-13km/l) have not managed the stated specs as I do mainly very short trips (<3km) which hurts economy.

In terms of space, it is small as expected but of course much more space than the MINI!

Overall, love the ride!

• Praise 1

It's been three weeks since collection.

Drivewise, it's pretty stable with the 18" rims and tyres, handling is responsive and can take quite a fair bit of cornering without feeling of loss of control. Surprising that it feels in handling almost like my previous MINI, despite the higher ride height. Steering feel though much lighter than MINI still gives quite decent weight and feedback.

Comfortwise, cabin is quite surprisingly silent at cruising speeds more so than MINI, only engine sounds a bit coarse when revved. Though ride is bumpy but still much more comfortable than MINI's go kart feel.

Fuel consumption wise, better than MINI despite the higher engine capacity and specs. (12-13km/l) have not managed the stated specs as I do mainly very short trips (<3km) which hurts economy.

In terms of space, it is small as expected but of course much more space than the MINI!

Overall, love the ride!

Thanks for the review! I have booked a cx3 too. Cant wait to collect it!

Thanks for the review! I have booked a cx3 too. Cant wait to collect it!

When is the collection bro?

CX-3 is really rare on the roads. I have only seen one so far and it was in a carpark.

When is the collection bro?

CX-3 is really rare on the roads. I have only seen one so far and it was in a carpark.

Likely end nov or early dec.

I've seen quite a few times. First one is a blue PI 1.5T diesel even before TEK launched the 2.0 petrol version. I just saw another white one along bkt timah just abt an hour ago.

• Praise 1