Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
680 replies to this topic | 2,335 praises

Posted 22 November 2014 - 12:22 AM

Tumisu
  • Tumisu
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

German cars are normally very appreciated. Volkswagen, Porsche, BMW, Mercedes and other brands are very famous all over the world. But maybe the most famous are these last two.

Which one do you prefer? BMW or Mercedes?

alphard96 and 4 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 22 November 2014 - 03:28 AM

youdontchibye
The new merc actually look way better than BMW no matter where you try to compare.
3 Anonymous members praised this
Proud Of Botox. I mean Boxer lol

Posted 22 November 2014 - 06:55 AM

Mercs
  • Mercs
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Mercedes! :) lol [thumbsup]
Spring, Byteslurve, Jamesc, Ktglfc, Toothiewabbit, 2BDriver, Aaronlkl and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:41 AM

Deividz
  • Premium member
    Deividz
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I like the awesome drive of BMW and I don't mind the reliability of the Merc.
Haven't tested the new C class but the steering of the cgi feels like a Japanese car.
4 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:55 AM

Ahbengdriver
  • Ahbengdriver
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Like Porsche best, but its in a different category.

Normal BMWs and MERCs are automatically the next preferred.  Fark the Japanese reliability, airbags, steering, accelerator, you name it.  These days just buy what you like to drive.  Having said, I would stay away from VW from the horrifying stories of my friends who owns VW.

Somehow I still prefer the drive that BMWs give.

Fourth, Kangadrool, Steptronic, Ktglfc and 4 Anonymous members praised this
===========================================================================
I am looking for another word other than "disgusting" to describe 4.62 minion but bcos I neber pass my PSLE, the only word I know is "KNNBCBB"

Posted 22 November 2014 - 08:08 AM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

no headache to choose ...

family car .... go out shopping on weekend

535i-01_zps2b04fa26.jpg

daily car ... drive to work

e220cdi%20amg%20sport%20coupe%20new%20in

Edited by Wt_know, 22 November 2014 - 08:09 AM.

Mercs, Kangadrool and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 22 November 2014 - 08:19 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Nobody likes aoodi haha
Garage36.com

Posted 22 November 2014 - 08:20 AM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

aoodi for sisssy

Nobody likes aoodi haha

Posted 22 November 2014 - 09:10 AM

Badieboy
  • Premium member
    Badieboy
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

BMW for me

20 years down the road then Merc
2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 22 November 2014 - 09:26 AM

IloveVezel
  • Premium member
    IloveVezel
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I prefer BMW as i yet to see a BMW TAXI in SG but there tons of Mercedes taxi here.😊

Posted 22 November 2014 - 09:30 AM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Oooooooohhhh ah bengs upgrade from Hondas to bmws liao

Posted 22 November 2014 - 09:33 AM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Depends on which model of the brand.

Posted 22 November 2014 - 09:41 AM

Chowyunfatt
  • Premium member
    Chowyunfatt
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

BMW or Mercedes Benz ? ... 又来?... 😂

The Never Ending Saga continues ... 😂

Depends on which model of the brand.

That's because you 无间道 ... You play both side ... 😂

The best of both world ... 😂
Quantum and 2 Anonymous members praised this
Its Not How You Pick Your Nose...Its Where You Flick The Booger...!!!

Posted 22 November 2014 - 09:50 AM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

As long as can drive off fast and chiong fast, good already. [laugh] [laugh]

I know your lau pok van also can run very fast :D

Your new avatar very hamsum :wub:

Posted 22 November 2014 - 09:54 AM

IronIIoxide
  • Premium member
    IronIIoxide
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I think its "everyone to his personal opinion and taste"

Personally, I prefer BMW because it looks sleek, the traditional angel eyes and the entire bodywork looks damn sleek

I'll prefer Merc over its general performance, cost-effective maintenance and the "towkay" look, generally, many people still trust the age-old brand of Daimler-Chrylser Mercedes Benz over BMW.

BMW 5-ser for daily drive

Mercedes Benz CLS for fun... haha

Audi ah, not even close in my list of continental cars; its ridiculous breakdown rates is turning me off to even step into the Audi showroom. Probably the only thing that attracts me is its DRL...

Posted 22 November 2014 - 11:00 AM

F355
  • F355
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Drive a BMW , driven in a Mercedes .  I wish I can afford to do that .

Posted 22 November 2014 - 11:02 AM

Ahbengdriver
  • Ahbengdriver
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I prefer BMW as i yet to see a BMW TAXI in SG but there tons of Mercedes taxi here.😊

When that happens it will be the greatest disaster in mankind.

If you hear any news on this front, please send me a PM immediately.  I will immediately offload my BMWs before my BMW hiadees know, and before prices come crashing down.  Kum sia in advance

2BDriver praised this
===========================================================================
I am looking for another word other than "disgusting" to describe 4.62 minion but bcos I neber pass my PSLE, the only word I know is "KNNBCBB"

Posted 22 November 2014 - 11:05 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

When that happens it will be the greatest disaster in mankind.

If you hear any news on this front, please send me a PM immediately.  I will immediately offload my BMWs before my BMW hiadees know, and before prices come crashing down.  Kum sia in advance

whats wrong with taxi?

I instead feels more proud cos taxi choose them mean its reliable and has the luxury perception.

and price got diff meh?

Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 22 November 2014 - 11:34 AM

Helbreath
  • Premium member
    Helbreath
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I always see comments about the reliability of mercs and the unreliability of bmw.

We have a BMW and two Mercs in the family, all bought in 2011 and mileage similar in the 40-50k km range.

Up to the day the BMW warranty expired, it was flawless, never have a single problem and zero warranty repair or claims. I even have outside workshop look at the car before warranty ends but nothing to claim.

The two mercs, multiple problems and claims under warranty, e.g. sensor replacement, issues with interior squeaking noise and leather QC issues.

I will be interested to monitor what goes on after 3 years.

Edited by Helbreath, 22 November 2014 - 11:36 AM.

Posted 22 November 2014 - 11:49 AM

Quantum
  • Quantum
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

yes, sibek sianliao,

same topic discussing so many thread, canot get any valulable info at all,

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: bmw, mercedes, mercedes benz and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users