MyCarForum Logo
Search
Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
50 replies to this topic | 160 praises

Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:03 PM

BabyBlade

Been to town over the weekend and the festive spirit is in the air already. Went into a shop and heard this song by Michael Buble playing. 

Lovely song!

What's your favorite Christmas song?

Ktglfc praised this
I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:16 PM

Ktglfc
  • Premium member
    Ktglfc
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Been to town over the weekend and the festive spirit is in the air already. Went into a shop and heard this song by Michael Buble playing. 

Lovely song!

What's your favorite Christmas song?

Silent Night :))

Rich: is not about how much you have, but how much you give.

The sky has turned brighter.
There's a glorious rainbow that beckons those with a spirit of adventure and there are rich findings at the end of that rainbow.
Find that rainbow, go ride it.

Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:25 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Garage36.com

Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:25 PM

Hotshot85
  • Premium member
    Hotshot85
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:32 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:39 PM

Tigerwoods
  • Premium member
    Tigerwoods
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thaiyotakamli and Super7 praised this

Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:39 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

porker's favorite   :wub:

Adrianli and The_Bear praised this
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:42 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Mine is JINGLE BALLS.

Thaiyotakamli praised this

Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:56 PM

Ragingbull

my favourite, very unique jap xmas song

Kho praised this

Posted 24 November 2014 - 03:12 PM

Kho
  • Premium member
    Kho
    5th Gear
    Author Image

My favorite  [angel]

Posted 24 November 2014 - 03:44 PM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Santa Baby - but I don't know who is the original singer...

Posted 24 November 2014 - 04:02 PM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Edited by Roadrunner2029, 24 November 2014 - 04:02 PM.

Posted 24 November 2014 - 04:06 PM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

porker's favorite   :wub:

Why you anyhow say? I reported your post to mod already 😂

Posted 24 November 2014 - 04:07 PM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

This also can consider as Christmas song meh ??

:huh:

Posted 24 November 2014 - 04:20 PM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Posted 24 November 2014 - 04:27 PM

Darryn
  • Premium member
    Darryn
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Royal Guardsmen - Snoopy's Christmas

Billy Don't be a hero

this one not for the faint of heart - Kevin Bloody Wilson (it's rude, so be careful) 

Edited by Darryn, 24 November 2014 - 04:27 PM.

Behold the tortoise! He only makes progress when he sticks his neck out.
All that's required for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing

Posted 24 November 2014 - 05:24 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

JOY TO THE WORLD....

Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 24 November 2014 - 06:30 PM

Super7
  • Premium member
    Super7
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

JOY TO THE WORLD....

I saw mother kissing santa clause!!!  :wub:

Posted 24 November 2014 - 06:31 PM

Super7
  • Premium member
    Super7
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This also can consider as Christmas song meh ??

:huh:

doesnt the red in her top relate to xmas?   green, red, etc are xmas colors hor!!! 

Posted 24 November 2014 - 06:34 PM

Super7
  • Premium member
    Super7
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Was in tokyo few years ago near xmas, the malls were repeating the same xmas songs over and over again in Japanses accent english!!!  Kinda of liked it though [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: christmas, new year, festive and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users