• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
132 replies to this topic | 848 praises

Posted 24 November 2014 - 04:16 PM

Caldina
  • Premium member
    Caldina
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Which country will win?

2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 24 November 2014 - 04:36 PM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Based on last night's performance, definitely Singapore.....NOT!!!

Tianmo, Jamesc, TJX, nazerath, 2BDriver, Ictruall, Latio2005A and 2 other members praised this

Posted 24 November 2014 - 04:55 PM

Spring
  • Premium member
    Spring
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I have faith in my team!! So it's Singapore for me [thumbsup]

Last night, should have been a draw but an unlucky handball against us caused us to be beaten but I believe the team will improve after this so Good Luck to Singapore :D

Thaiyotakamli and Latio2005A praised this

Posted 24 November 2014 - 04:59 PM

Rm2s
  • Premium member
    Rm2s
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I am hoping we will get past the group stage at least.

Bai's heart not in the game, the coach was right to take him out at half time. The first goal should have been avoided because it's a basic mistake made by one of the most experienced players on the field. Amri equalizer was a beauty and he worked hard. Thumbs up for the guy.

Bismarck, Latio2005A and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 24 November 2014 - 05:23 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

pray malaysia exit early stage lol

1 Anonymous member praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 24 November 2014 - 06:15 PM

Zxcvb
  • Zxcvb
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Singapore not bad lah. Can hold Thailand to a draw until the last minute unlucky penalty. And this Thailand national team consist of many under-23 which went thru to semi-finals in the recent Asian Games. On top of that - no more foreign talents, no white no black. So nobody can complain about FT in the team, no reason not to support.

Bismarck, Latio2005A, Ronleech and 3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 24 November 2014 - 07:24 PM

Spurman
  • Spurman
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Yeah. Singapore lost to a good team. The eventual suzuki cup champion thailand

Posted 24 November 2014 - 09:51 PM

Karoon
  • Premium member
    Karoon
    Supercharged
    Author Image

my head says philippines to win it. Though most of their european players have now downgraded to pinoy league, they still maintain the composed european style of play
3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:21 PM

zincman
  • zincman
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I also hope Singapore can win. I have 3 tickets for tomorrow game against Myarma. Seats is behind the goal post. Letting go at 10 dollars each. Original price is 15.80.Any1 interested can text me at 96884578 .

I went to the game on last sunday. I feel that our new stadium is really very nice. I dun even sweat while watching.Thats uy i am going tomolo to watch the crucial game

Guys go support our lions! School holidays can bring chilren go as well..

Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:32 PM

Rm2s
  • Premium member
    Rm2s
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I have tickets for the match against Malaysia. Looking forward to it.

Posted 26 November 2014 - 02:09 PM

Bismarck
  • Bismarck
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Looks like Philippines is early favourites. Just beat Indonesia 4-0. Indonesia did not have enough time to prepare for Suzuki Cup hence the results. 

"I am the normal one"
"It’s really difficult looking for glasses without glasses.”
"I would never sign an a**hole just because he is great at football"
"Please don't ask me this shit"
"Sorry I said it twice"
[laugh]

Posted 26 November 2014 - 03:13 PM

chooyaochuen
  • chooyaochuen
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

must support Singapore lah!

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:56 PM

Spring
  • Premium member
    Spring
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

HT spore 3-0 Myanmar!!

Pray for Shahdan Sulaiman, sickening broken leg I suspect.

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:21 PM

Ictruall
  • Premium member
    Ictruall
    6th Gear
    Author Image

continous problem with our players....lack grey matter
3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:35 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

cant stand local players antics, falling to the ground as if kana atomic bomb. Give up......

Ictruall and 3 Anonymous members praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 27 November 2014 - 08:31 AM

Rm2s
  • Premium member
    Rm2s
    5th Gear
    Author Image

cant stand local players antics, falling to the ground as if kana atomic bomb. Give up......

This is a South East Asia thing. Not just national teams but if you watch league games are the same. It is very frustrating to watch because it makes the game start stop plus the ref are not strict enough to penalise the players.

Our players are guilty of it so are all the other national teams players. I don't know when it will ever change.

Worst part? When a player falls, we all very steady just kick the ball out. If you watch BPL, a lot of times they bo chap, just carry on attacking, After awhile, you see players fall but when they realised no one hue them, they get up and start running.

Next game will be huge for us. Sore lose Raddy said we will be no match for Malaysia, let's see.

Posted 27 November 2014 - 08:42 AM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

kudos to Hariss Harun who provided some calm and kept possession during the 2nd half's crazy 30mins.

Posted 27 November 2014 - 08:52 AM

Ronleech
  • Premium member
    Ronleech
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Winning team will kick the ball out to waste time... Not for the lossing team.

If Singapore were to play in such manners for the rest of the game, they might stand a good chance. If play with the standard at the opening game, can just switch the TV to other channel and watch soap opera better.

Giving too much respect to other team is surrendering your chance of winning ....

This is a South East Asia thing. Not just national teams but if you watch league games are the same. It is very frustrating to watch because it makes the game start stop plus the ref are not strict enough to penalise the players.

Our players are guilty of it so are all the other national teams players. I don't know when it will ever change.

Worst part? When a player falls, we all very steady just kick the ball out. If you watch BPL, a lot of times they bo chap, just carry on attacking, After awhile, you see players fall but when they realised no one hue them, they get up and start running.

Next game will be huge for us. Sore lose Raddy said we will be no match for Malaysia, let's see.

2BDriver and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 27 November 2014 - 10:04 AM

Ktglfc
  • Premium member
    Ktglfc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Congrats to our Singapore :))

Hope they will continue to win the matches and win this Suzuki Cup 2014, as a great present to SG50 :))

Spring, Toothiewabbit and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Rich: is not about how much you have, but how much you give.

The sky has turned brighter.
There's a glorious rainbow that beckons those with a spirit of adventure and there are rich findings at the end of that rainbow.
Find that rainbow, go ride it.

Posted 27 November 2014 - 10:13 AM

Spring
  • Premium member
    Spring
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Congrats to our Singapore :))

Hope they will continue to win the matches and win this Suzuki Cup 2014, as a great present to SG50 :))

I was at Stadium last night, must give credit to the Myanmar fans whose cheers were very co-ordinated and loud which made the atmosphere fantastic!! 

S'pore Die Hard fans were also very enthusiastic and well done to them as well [thumbsup]

Felt sorry for the horrific injury to Shahdan but except for a brief moment in the 2nd half when we let in 2 goals in a 5min spell, we were well in control and despite the suspension and injuries to few players, I think we should be able to get into the semis where likely Philippines await, Good Luck to the Lions!!!! May we retain the Cup!!!!!

Back to Football Channel  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: soccer, football, asean, suzuki and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users