AFF Suzuki Cup

Caldina

I have faith in my team!! So it's Singapore for me [thumbsup]

Last night, should have been a draw but an unlucky handball against us caused us to be beaten but I believe the team will improve after this so Good Luck to Singapore :D

• Praise 5

I am hoping we will get past the group stage at least.

Bai's heart not in the game, the coach was right to take him out at half time. The first goal should have been avoided because it's a basic mistake made by one of the most experienced players on the field. Amri equalizer was a beauty and he worked hard. Thumbs up for the guy.

• Praise 4

Singapore not bad lah. Can hold Thailand to a draw until the last minute unlucky penalty. And this Thailand national team consist of many under-23 which went thru to semi-finals in the recent Asian Games. On top of that - no more foreign talents, no white no black. So nobody can complain about FT in the team, no reason not to support.

• Praise 7

my head says philippines to win it. Though most of their european players have now downgraded to pinoy league, they still maintain the composed european style of play

• Praise 4

I also hope Singapore can win. I have 3 tickets for tomorrow game against Myarma. Seats is behind the goal post. Letting go at 10 dollars each. Original price is 15.80.Any1 interested can text me at 96884578 .

I went to the game on last sunday. I feel that our new stadium is really very nice. I dun even sweat while watching.Thats uy i am going tomolo to watch the crucial game

Guys go support our lions! School holidays can bring chilren go as well..

• Praise 2

Looks like Philippines is early favourites. Just beat Indonesia 4-0. Indonesia did not have enough time to prepare for Suzuki Cup hence the results.

• Praise 3

cant stand local players antics, falling to the ground as if kana atomic bomb. Give up......

This is a South East Asia thing. Not just national teams but if you watch league games are the same. It is very frustrating to watch because it makes the game start stop plus the ref are not strict enough to penalise the players.

Our players are guilty of it so are all the other national teams players. I don't know when it will ever change.

Worst part? When a player falls, we all very steady just kick the ball out. If you watch BPL, a lot of times they bo chap, just carry on attacking, After awhile, you see players fall but when they realised no one hue them, they get up and start running.

Next game will be huge for us. Sore lose Raddy said we will be no match for Malaysia, let's see.

Winning team will kick the ball out to waste time... Not for the lossing team.

If Singapore were to play in such manners for the rest of the game, they might stand a good chance. If play with the standard at the opening game, can just switch the TV to other channel and watch soap opera better.

Giving too much respect to other team is surrendering your chance of winning ....

This is a South East Asia thing. Not just national teams but if you watch league games are the same. It is very frustrating to watch because it makes the game start stop plus the ref are not strict enough to penalise the players.

Our players are guilty of it so are all the other national teams players. I don't know when it will ever change.

Worst part? When a player falls, we all very steady just kick the ball out. If you watch BPL, a lot of times they bo chap, just carry on attacking, After awhile, you see players fall but when they realised no one hue them, they get up and start running.

Next game will be huge for us. Sore lose Raddy said we will be no match for Malaysia, let's see.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4