AFF Suzuki Cup

Caldina

Congrats to our Singapore :))

Hope they will continue to win the matches and win this Suzuki Cup 2014, as a great present to SG50 :))

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Congrats to our Singapore :))

Hope they will continue to win the matches and win this Suzuki Cup 2014, as a great present to SG50 :))

I was at Stadium last night, must give credit to the Myanmar fans whose cheers were very co-ordinated and loud which made the atmosphere fantastic!!

S'pore Die Hard fans were also very enthusiastic and well done to them as well [thumbsup]

Felt sorry for the horrific injury to Shahdan but except for a brief moment in the 2nd half when we let in 2 goals in a 5min spell, we were well in control and despite the suspension and injuries to few players, I think we should be able to get into the semis where likely Philippines await, Good Luck to the Lions!!!! May we retain the Cup!!!!!

• Praise 4

I was at Stadium last night, must give credit to the Myanmar fans whose cheers were very co-ordinated and loud which made the atmosphere fantastic!!

S'pore Die Hard fans were also very enthusiastic and well done to them as well [thumbsup]

Felt sorry for the horrific injury to Shahdan but except for a brief moment in the 2nd half when we let in 2 goals in a 5min spell, we were well in control and despite the suspension and injuries to few players, I think we should be able to get into the semis where likely Philippines await, Good Luck to the Lions!!!! May we retain the Cup!!!!!

Can't praise you more :)))))

Was watching last night on TV... our players are good, and their determination pay off :))

Bring on the Malaysians !!

• Praise 2

Have to applaud the myanmar fans. They were sporting, never say die and polite. Even picked up rubbish. Different from the fighting fans of years back...

Only thing is they didnt join the wave

• Praise 2

Will be watching SG-MY on Saturday. Excited. Haven't watched a Singapore match for a decade...

Ok enjoy bro!! I can't go cos got a wedding dinner that night.

It's a different Kallang now from the Grand Old Dame of yesteryear but slowly we'll get back the Kallang Roar once we can manage to fill the seats cos last 2 games only half full and that will only come if we have a successful National Team starting from this year I hope!!

• Praise 6

For what I observe. Hariss Harun is the best player in our national team now.

The two goals he score show how he capability of.

I don't understand why coach play him as a defender for the match again

Thailand. What a waste.

• Praise 1

Have to applaud the myanmar fans. They were sporting, never say die and polite. Even picked up rubbish. Different from the fighting fans of years back...

Only thing is they didnt join the wave

Really? The Thais were very sporting, joining in the kallang wave with us. Then we clap for them.

• Praise 1

Will be watching SG-MY on Saturday. Excited. Haven't watched a Singapore match for a decade...

Will be watching at home and cheering with my entire family !! :))

Hope our mini kallang wave at home can spur our Singapore team against our arch rival !!

Go Team GOALS !!!

I am quietly confident !

We can win and progress thru !!

We have 50,000 spectators in stadium and have tens of thousands Singaporeans hearts cheering on our Team thru TV at home, coffee shops, etc !

We will win, we can win and we shall win !!

• Praise 2

lets be fair la........this particular SG team not championship material,

....if any chance to winthe cup, need 99% luck and balance 1%, more luck.

sibei buey chun, passes either to MAS team or hai kaki lang.

macham put boots on sepak takraw team to play football.

Sad .....

Whole family is now quiet ....

Haiz....

Hope our players can learn from this lesson .... We will continue to support you !

• Praise 3