AFF Suzuki Cup

Caldina

Football can be cruel, lose especially to your closest rivals/neighbours and no end to gloating from the victor so no difference here. In Europe, where supporters rivalry is very passionate; in the same city of 2 teams like Milan, Liverpool, Manchester, Madrid etc, lose to your local rivals and don't bother turning up for work as the victorious team fans will make life hell for you :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Football can be cruel, lose especially to your closest rivals/neighbours and no end to gloating from the victor so no difference here. In Europe, where supporters rivalry is very passionate; in the same city of 2 teams like Milan, Liverpool, Manchester, Madrid etc, lose to your local rivals and don't bother turning up for work as the victorious team fans will make life hell for you :D

Amongst all sports, boxing and soccer fans are real deals watching live at the scene :ph34r:

• Praise 1

Amongst all sports, boxing and soccer fans are real deals watching live at the scene :ph34r:

Agreed bro! That's why I love going to watch football matches esp for the rivalry and friendly taunting between supporters. Boxing I've yet to watch live. Dream would be the Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather if it ever materialises!!

• Praise 4

Agreed bro! That's why I love going to watch football matches esp for the rivalry and friendly taunting between supporters. Boxing I've yet to watch live. Dream would be the Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather if it ever materialises!!

If you go to these Live Matches :o , I would advise you to [sweatdrop] wear flame resistant clothing and not forget to bring a helmet for safety first precaution [:p]

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 2

Hi, Bro Spring,

Keep your eyes [shocked] on the particular boxing ring official [:(] sitting nearer to the boxing ring pole :wacko: at video time 0:08.

Someone :o from behind throw a chair towards the ring and hit his head [:/]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glKUkz2ht38

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 2

Hi, Bro Spring,

Keep your eyes on the particular boxing ring official sitting nearer to the boxing ring pole at video time 0:08.

Someone from behind throw a chair towards the ring and hit his head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glKUkz2ht38

Yes bro saw it. Watching Sports can be emotional hence spectators get carried away easily and worse still for physical/fighting sports!! Thks for the video [thumbsup]

I better don't talk much. I was at National Stadium on Sun 23/11 and ref gave a penalty against S'pore in the last 5 min of the match. I stood up and scolded the referee. If not because my family was with me, think some vulgarities and signs would have come out as well [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 6

Malaysia is leading Thailand.... 3-0.

8 minutes to go.

Aiya... Thailand Goal! 3-1.

Thailand will win right with away goal?

Edited by Ben5266
  • Praise 1

Yes they would win by away goal but all academic I suppose as Thailand got a second goal so final score is 2-3 but Thais win 4-3 aggregate, Congrats!!

Edited by Spring
  • Praise 3

Yes they would win by away goal but all academic I suppose as Thailand got a second goal so final score is 2-3 but Thais win 4-3 aggregate, Congrats!!

Think Malaysia ran out of gas....

They were the lucky one when they beat Singapore. Almost the same situation.

Suzuki Cup 2016

Group A

Thailand 4 Indonesia 2

Philippines 0 Singapore 0

Singapore held on for a draw despite being down to 10men for most of the second half. Good spirited showing by them against the home favourites

• Praise 9

Singapore held on for a draw despite being down to 10men for most of the second half. Good spirited showing by them against the home favourites

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1