Share your childhood biscuits

Jman888

When you in the field with insufficient water input plus eat this "dog biscuit".

Your output [grin] ...........you know, i know [laugh]

I never have problem leh............you must have ate non stop........or lazy brought one water bottle only.........you no know what is water and food discipline in the field ah???.............. [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

Still my favourite even today.

I think they also made an adult version.

First time I have seen it.

:D

occaionally will buy the suji cookies (left one) from mama store :D

occaionally will buy the suji cookies (left one) from mama store :D

To me the right one looks more interesting

but only saw on picture today, in real life

cannot find.

you also not young anymore.......... [laugh] [laugh]

Yup... sob sob

Still my favourite even today.

I think they also made an adult version.

First time I have seen it.

Oppai senbei.... hahaha

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

My chidhood biscuits , kept in tin cans and dipped in MILO.

post-1658-0-13780300-1417077078.jpg

My son's biscuits , individually wrapped.

post-1658-0-93895600-1417077161.jpg

• Praise 1

Supercharged

ang mo biscuits? the only one i like is the Digestives, i hate mint [laugh][laugh]

as for singapore biscuits, you dun know one lah :D

Wish I cld give u pts for "tu-ing" him.

Truly for someone who nvr grow up here won't know Singapore biscuits.

No matter how much exposure to local culture, there is still 10% culture which can nvr replicate no matter the exposure. Same goes for Singaporean born but bred overseas.

• Praise 3

Supercharged

I only know one biscuit which they say when you throw on the floor the biscuit will not break...........

Army "Dog biscuit" haha!!

Last time when I was in NS went to Taiwan, give all to the villagers who like them [shocked]

But they are very nice, will cook for us which sure beats those damn hard biscuits anytime!!

Can't praise u but u r rite.

Last time my bro bring back alot, I love it but eat too much can cause constipation. I also fed it to the 5 dogs @ home n they all constipated. Got found out and get "kway teow" double ouch

• Praise 2

this was breakfast when I was a young boy.................omg...............really miss this............maybe we sld do a old man kopi biscuit MU...........all eat the same way once again...............I dont mind bring the biscuits.............. [laugh] [laugh]

Like that must order kopi with the plate, than pour some of the kopi so that it cool faster!

• Praise 8

Last time my bro bring back alot, I love it but eat too much can cause constipation. I also fed it to the 5 dogs @ home n they all constipated. Got found out and get "kway teow" double ouch

I'm old man so my time NS(late 70s) not like now, they don't allow you to bring too much water.

So obviously it made matters worst!!

Besides the hard biscuits, IIRC the other rations were a chocolate bar and some tin food.

They were kind enough to put some toilet paper in as well lol!!

• Praise 4

Supercharged

so ta pia .. can put $$ inside also.

c-1960-jacob-co-cream-crackers-enameled-

Wah how many so ta pia piggy bank u hv?

Need bodyguard to go Bank or not hehe

• Praise 1

any form of biscuit also same mah..........eat alot without drinking enough end result is all same.............but of course the "hard tag" is meant as combat ration...........the density is very high... [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 3

Like that must order kopi with the plate, than pour some of the kopi so that it cool faster!

I think some places still have the white kopi cop and plate............is order as a small kopi.............idea not bad leh............ [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 6

I'm old man so my time NS(late 70s) not like now, they don't allow you to bring too much water.

So obviously it made matters worst!!

Besides the hard biscuits, IIRC the other rations were a chocolate bar and some tin food.

They were kind enough to put some toilet paper in as well lol!!

I think the ration didnt change until late 90s..............my NS was early 90s...............but I think is the same with 2 water bottles right?................mayb is just us......but I have not heard of not allow to bring too much water during mission or field camp.........the only time that happens was during BMT...........when they taught us water discipline........the other time was during survival course.....but that was no food as well not only no water...........

ration is these can food..........chinese get the pork......Muslim get the chicken...........add a chocolate bar...maggi mee and energy drink powder.......of course lots of "Hard Tag"............ [laugh] [laugh]

post-5810-1254914263.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8