• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
28 replies to this topic | 195 praises

Posted 27 November 2014 - 10:51 AM

nazerath
  • nazerath
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Where to get those car jacks that have wheels apart from autobacs and also car ramps to bring the car higher? 

thanks in advance. 

2BDriver, Mercs, Raymondism and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 27 November 2014 - 10:57 AM

Ake109
  • Premium member
    Ake109
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Where to get those car jacks that have wheels apart from autobacs and also car ramps to bring the car higher? 

thanks in advance. 

Ramp? You opening workshop or you got landed property?

Actually you can try Taobao.

nazerath and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 27 November 2014 - 11:09 AM

nazerath
  • nazerath
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

taobao I saw, but dun want coz the quality usually sucks and when it is good, the weight is tremendous. I am considering shipping one from there if I exhaust options here. i saw one for under 100 sg  in taobao, 

Spring and Raymondism praised this

Posted 27 November 2014 - 11:20 AM

Ivanpaseo
  • Premium member
    Ivanpaseo
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Years back i got a pair of 2 ton jack stand from sungei road for 25bucks.

jackstands.jpg

Hydraulic jack malaysia selling around 59 to 79 rm depends on sale in giant or tesco....

hydraulic-jack.jpg

nazerath and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 27 November 2014 - 11:24 AM

nazerath
  • nazerath
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

thanks looking for the Hydraulic jacks, and also these image_21188.jpg

Camrysfa, TJX, Spring, FourZero and 2BDriver praised this

Posted 27 November 2014 - 11:30 AM

Sturtles
  • Premium member
    Sturtles
    6th Gear
    Author Image

thanks in advance. 

I just saw them at the hardware shops under HDB at sungei road... Lots to choose from

nazerath praised this

Posted 27 November 2014 - 11:54 AM

nazerath
  • nazerath
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

thanks, you mean the hydraulic jacks ? to think of it, will try the sungei rd area for the jack. the ramps, anyone seen before? 

Tianmo, Jamesc, Toothiewabbit, Mercs, FourZero, Spring, 2BDriver and 2 other members praised this

Posted 27 November 2014 - 05:53 PM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Jacks are available at blk 30 Kelantan Lane.

Ramp I bought from Amazon.

nazerath praised this

Posted 28 November 2014 - 08:49 AM

FourZero
  • Premium member
    FourZero
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

thanks, you mean the hydraulic jacks ? to think of it, will try the sungei rd area for the jack. the ramps, anyone seen before? 

Hi Mate,,,,,,,,,,,,,, u tinking of doing some DIY ya [thumbsup]  once started, take some pictures of your work n perhaps some other Mates can join in ya... hahahah [laugh]  :D  [thumbsup]

jackstands.jpg

Hydraulic jack malaysia selling around 59 to 79 rm depends on sale in giant or tesco....

hydraulic-jack.jpg

Good pricing [thumbsup]

Jamesc, 2BDriver, Tianmo, Toothiewabbit, Aaronlkl, nazerath, Camrysfa and 2 other members praised this
Live Well 😊

Posted 28 November 2014 - 09:42 AM

BabyBlade

jackstands.jpg

hydraulic-jack.jpg

There used to be a workshop in Sin Ming Autocare selling one of these for 40SGD. Unfortunately they are no longer in operation. Ordered excess, customers wanted it, and so he started selling them. If you see any workshops having it, you can try asking them if they can help you order. Sometimes they will.

nazerath and Mercs praised this
I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Posted 28 November 2014 - 10:08 AM

Yeobh
  • Yeobh
    Supercharged
    Author Image

There used to be a workshop in Sin Ming Autocare selling one of these for 40SGD. Unfortunately they are no longer in operation. Ordered excess, customers wanted it, and so he started selling them. If you see any workshops having it, you can try asking them if they can help you order. Sometimes they will.

Car workshops even have hard time looking for equipments and tools especially specialty tools ( not yr common hand tools ) let alone selling jacks and stands. [laugh] In this niche automotive service tools and equipments there are hardly not more than a handful of them  in the local marketplace.

nazerath praised this
Visit My Facebook for the latest automotive breaking news & innovative specialty tools.

Posted 28 November 2014 - 10:13 AM

BabyBlade

Car workshops even have hard time looking for equipments and tools especially specialty tools ( not yr common hand tools ) let alone selling jacks and stands. [laugh] In this niche automotive service tools and equipments there are hardly not more than a handful of them  in the local marketplace.

The one I knew back then happened to sell car jacks. Haha. He was sharing a shop with LTM if I recall correctly.

I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Posted 28 November 2014 - 10:23 AM

Yeobh
  • Yeobh
    Supercharged
    Author Image

The one I knew back then happened to sell car jacks. Haha. He was sharing a shop with LTM if I recall correctly.

This maybe the exception but generally they are not in this business.

Visit My Facebook for the latest automotive breaking news & innovative specialty tools.

Posted 22 April 2015 - 02:09 PM

KevinSashimi
  • KevinSashimi
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

jackstands.jpg

hydraulic-jack.jpg

Hi, may I know what is the name of the shop that you bought the car jacks from?

If possible, I would like to also know what other shops sells these too? Tks in advance.

Posted 30 April 2015 - 10:03 PM

Kippei
  • Premium member
    Kippei
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Don't this useless car jacks. They are straining to lift even one corner of the car. I dump it for other purposes. 

Posted 02 May 2015 - 09:23 AM

Ivanpaseo
  • Premium member
    Ivanpaseo
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Hi, may I know what is the name of the shop that you bought the car jacks from?

If possible, I would like to also know what other shops sells these too? Tks in advance.

u mean car stand right i bought years ago at kelantan lane Eng Guan hardware. last i heard the shop moved to pioneer.. 

Posted 10 May 2015 - 12:34 PM

Yeobh
  • Yeobh
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Don't this useless car jacks. They are straining to lift even one corner of the car. I dump it for other purposes. 

Frankly these DIY floor jacks should not be used in the first place as many of them have very weak hydraulic system , poorly designed  and very weak metal cross frame. 

In  most of the tyre  and vehicle workshops in Singapore use Japanese or Danish professional floor jacks.

Attached Thumbnails

• Temp 1.jpg
  • Temp 2.jpg

Edited by Yeobh, 10 May 2015 - 12:42 PM.

Posted 08 November 2016 - 12:36 PM

Yeobh
  • Yeobh
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Top quality ramp from UK

Attached Thumbnails

• ramp2.jpg
  • ramp.jpg

Posted 08 November 2016 - 10:19 PM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Top quality ramp from UK

These are easy to use, but I think still safer to have a pair of jack stands below. If the ramp gives way, immediate uplorry.

Posted 09 November 2016 - 08:56 AM

Yeobh
  • Yeobh
    Supercharged
    Author Image

These are easy to use, but I think still safer to have a pair of jack stands below. If the ramp gives way, immediate uplorry.

TUV/GS approved - very high engineering standards. The safety factor should be 4 times the rated total carrying load = 2.5 ton x 4 = 10 ton.

Keep clear from those axle stands and jacks from MIC if you value your life.

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Eclipse Pro Auto Transmissions

Eclipse Pro Auto Transmissions  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Queeniee  |  Neutral Newbie

Unfortunately for me, bad experience for me.

Had issues with the auto transmission, whining sound when accelerating and gear not changing normally. Was directed to A**** from Eclipse Pro Auto by my car agent (I bought a second hand car) since it was under warranty.

The repair of the gearbox took a few days, which was fine. Horror came on the day of col... » Read More

MK Vehicle Rental Pte Ltd

MK Vehicle Rental Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Davidbuildingco  |  Neutral Newbie

I've enjoyed many great motoring years with MK Vehicle Enterprise since I started to send my car for regular servicing for more than 10 years now. The 'boss' Howard is very experience, professional and he'll personally test drive my car to diagnose any possible problem. I want to thank his team of mechanics for their skillful jobs too. Every time when I drove out of his... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Accessories Retail, Repair & Servicing

Quick Reply

Tags: wiesmann, car jacks, car jack and 3 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users