Where can I get vehicle ramps and jacks?

nazerath

Top quality ramp from UK

These are easy to use, but I think still safer to have a pair of jack stands below. If the ramp gives way, immediate uplorry.

↡ Advertisement

These are easy to use, but I think still safer to have a pair of jack stands below. If the ramp gives way, immediate uplorry.

TUV/GS approved - very high engineering standards. The safety factor should be 4 times the rated total carrying load = 2.5 ton x 4 = 10 ton.

Keep clear from those axle stands and jacks from MIC if you value your life.

Using this old thread to look for a new car jack as current piece of mine from Taobao had failed. [:p]

Looking to get an upgraded lightweight aluminium 2+ to 3 ton hydraulic floor jack.  Key is lightweight, dual piston, and easy operation including safety feature to prevent overload.

Is there a supplier or seller locally with ready stock?

I have a Lightweight Compact Aluminium Jack one for sale if you are interested..

Capacity: 1.5 Ton

Min Saddle Height: 80mm

Max Saddle Height: 370mm

Weight: 11.5 kgs

Dual Parallel Pump System

Used only once and still very good condition with 6 month warranty

$200.00

post-71301-0-26103700-1517370247.jpg

I have a Lightweight Compact Aluminium Jack one for sale if you are interested..

$200.00

If yr is a USA make alum racing car jack and only use once, yr offered price is extremely low. Yr pocket much be very deep .

Can this type of 1.5 ton floor jack be used on a 2 ton SUV ?  There is no plan to jack up the car's front of rear at the central area(between both front or rear wheels if you know what I mean) but the idea is to just jack up the vehicle to do simple jobs which many people may use a scissors jack(which is very unstable and unreliable)

$200.00

what brand is this jack.

Can this type of 1.5 ton floor jack be used on a 2 ton SUV ?  There is no plan to jack up the car's front of rear at the central area(between both front or rear wheels if you know what I mean) but the idea is to just jack up the vehicle to do simple jobs which many people may use a scissors jack(which is very unstable and unreliable)

For your SUV, best to get a 2.5 Ton Jack as the one i have is mainly for low cars..

Neutral Newbie

$200.00

Still for sale do WhatsApp me. I sent you a pm
↡ Advertisement