• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
58 replies to this topic | 162 praises

Posted 29 November 2014 - 11:04 AM

lakopi
  • lakopi
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

It's always been a passion for me to generate income online. so far I can only hit 10k on a good month but otherwise borders 3k.
Hope to hear your success stories and best practices and tips for all.
start the ball rolling!

Posted 29 November 2014 - 11:11 AM

Vega
  • Vega
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

what you selling?

Posted 29 November 2014 - 11:12 AM

lakopi
  • lakopi
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

what you selling?

I dont sell .. just dabble with some online stuff

Posted 29 November 2014 - 11:13 AM

Vega
  • Vega
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I dont sell .. just dabble with some online stuff

such as?

Posted 29 November 2014 - 11:24 AM

lakopi
  • lakopi
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

such as?

SEO .. PPC...PPV BLOGGING ETC

Posted 29 November 2014 - 11:25 AM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Online stock, forex can generate high returns.... high risks too

Posted 29 November 2014 - 11:30 AM

lakopi
  • lakopi
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

hope to hear how others do it

full or part time ? do you specifically learn or you are of finance background?

Posted 29 November 2014 - 11:36 AM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

hope to hear how others do it

full or part time ? do you specifically learn or you are of finance background?

Part time. I read up books myself. Try demo account for a loooong time before trying out the real thing.

Posted 29 November 2014 - 12:21 PM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i heard of this before..infact some friends doing..

v competitive n alot hardwork

but its good passive income

another one is online ads..u know how generate ads to place for online shop...the com etc..i read..top earners..about 80m rmb iirc few years ago i saw

Edited by Freestylers09, 29 November 2014 - 12:22 PM.

Posted 29 November 2014 - 01:07 PM

Owner-driver
  • Owner-driver
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Online forex recently found rigged by some big banks.

Posted 29 November 2014 - 01:45 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Online forex recently found rigged by some big banks.

Forex is known to be rigged long long ago. So are lots of other things. Just have to learn to go with the flow.
Jamesc praised this

Posted 29 November 2014 - 01:49 PM

Owner-driver
  • Owner-driver
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Forex is known to be rigged long long ago. So are lots of other things. Just have to learn to go with the flow.

Agree. Usually the money flow towards the big guys. [sweatdrop]

Posted 29 November 2014 - 02:31 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Agree. Usually the money flow towards the big guys. [sweatdrop]

That's why we peasants must learn to fish for the shrimps :D

Posted 29 November 2014 - 03:40 PM

Owner-driver
  • Owner-driver
    5th Gear
    Author Image

That's why we peasants must learn to fish for the shrimps :D

Expensive school fees to be paid.

BanCoe praised this

Posted 01 December 2014 - 09:39 AM

BabyBlade

SEO .. PPC...PPV BLOGGING ETC

It's good that you are making money online but please do not caps all your words please. You don't have to shout. 

Thanks.

I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Posted 01 December 2014 - 10:54 AM

Latio2005A
  • Latio2005A
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

No free lunch in this world.

If money can be made easily online, no one will need to work. 

How nice?

Ktglfc and Tianmo praised this
No Free Lunch
I am semi-retired. Smelling roses before it is too late.

Posted 01 December 2014 - 11:54 AM

Ktglfc
  • Premium member
    Ktglfc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Got work, got $; no work, no $

Work hard, and work decently and do not go astray...

My mum's advice grilled into me throughout my younger days :))

Same advices being grilled into my children :))

Latio2005A, Spring, Eviilusion, L23 and Jamesc praised this
Rich: is not about how much you have, but how much you give.

The sky has turned brighter.
There's a glorious rainbow that beckons those with a spirit of adventure and there are rich findings at the end of that rainbow.
Find that rainbow, go ride it.

Posted 01 December 2014 - 12:25 PM

Duckduck
  • Duckduck
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

No free lunch in this world.

If money can be made easily online, no one will need to work. 

How nice?

yup all those online forex/stocks stuff is basically used as a gambling platform for punters n insiders. How it possibly be seen as an investment when users can get such high leverage? MAS shld reveal how much retailers have lost thru such platforms.

If u r an insider n know of a big news coming soon, if u traded the shares it will be illegal n attract SGX, but just ask a close fren or relative to open an online CFD n just put orders lor... i mean its such a braindead loophole...

Pursuant to section 49, subsection 7e, paragraph a...

Posted 19 January 2015 - 04:53 PM

Worldir
  • Worldir
    Banned

thank you for sharing...

i am hoping to generate passive income of $500 monthly by this year dec via adsense and affiliate program.. :)
Discover Discount Supplements !
http://www.tinyurl.com/healthz

Register FREE $10 Coupon here !
http://www.tinyurl.com/registerzacc

Posted 24 January 2015 - 02:33 PM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Told you all already

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

Targetting to truly retire by 2028
Give away my CPF
Travel the world and smoke those Cubans!

Back to Investment & Financial Matters  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: make online revenue, seo, money and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users