I honked. He stopped. He crawled. I honked. He stopped.

Zyklon

Got into a minor incident.

Was happily going to work after clearing massive jam on expressway.

On my way to office, this orange fit which I assume was lost, started playing the crawl and stop game with me after I honked him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A64pIHT7H4&feature=youtu.be

First 45s of video show there was no incident before that.

As per title.

He crawled. I honked. He stopped. He crawled at 1st gear. I honked. He stopped. I overtook.

As I was overtaking him, I could hear his engine roar trying to block me.

After the circle, he caught up and started high beaming me repeatedly.

I guess the first honk hurt his pride. The overtaking when he went WOT torn apart his sanity.

Aiyo, why nowadays people like that har? One honk only and suddenly like the world collapsed.

I have been honked don't know how many times in my life when slowing down to look for a place. Sometimes unknowingly, a car will be behind. Just wave sorry sign and signal to left and let the car behind over take lah.

I am sure we would have been on stomp for road rage incident if I had stopped to reason with him.

Edited by Zyklon
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Dislike 7

Bro u also drive like what sia.... nearing zebra still dont want slow down....lucky u cut the video till just b4 the crossing.... if not we can see how ur car zoom past and the way u drive round the bend wahlao eh.... u DKIng ah...please lor...that area is go slow area la...

Cause can see the guy at the zebra crossing like stopping as maybe(correct me) he saw u going fast.... i mean that area hard to find places...u work there u should know mah... and the way u go round the bend like u know cat n mouse.... the mouse dare to pull whiskers of cat when cat sleeping...but when cat awake u Run like a scared mouse

• Praise 12

TS, this altercation can easily be avoided by just simply executing a safe overtaking.

Be prepared to be hold up by slower vehicles on single lane carriageway. Why is there a need to horn?

• Praise 5

Supercharged

You should just overtake him and move on.... there is no need to horn !!

If I was in that Fit, I also would have been irritated.

• Praise 6

(edited)

Bro u also drive like what sia.... nearing zebra still dont want slow down....lucky u cut the video till just b4 the crossing.... if not we can see how ur car zoom past and the way u drive round the bend wahlao eh.... u DKIng ah...please lor...that area is go slow area la...

Cause can see the guy at the zebra crossing like stopping as maybe(correct me) he saw u going fast.... i mean that area hard to find places...u work there u should know mah... and the way u go round the bend like u know cat n mouse.... the mouse dare to pull whiskers of cat when cat sleeping...but when cat awake u Run like a scared mouse

Zebra crossing I got stop hor. Far far already see the people liao. I cut video there because don't want show innocent pedestrian face.

And I wasn't even fast near the crossing. The crossing is a hump, how to chiong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0S5aFbJnq8&feature=youtu.be

Yes, I ran away from him like a scared mouse.

Very very scared. Like I said, it wasn't in the video, but I accelerated to overtake him. At the same time he also go wide open throttle. Can hear his engine roar like lion. If I don't run away then collide with him or the divider ah? For a moment I thought I met some ah siao like in those youtube videos.

Speed confirm under 50, coz I was still in first gear wor.

Edited by Zyklon

now everyone knows where you work!

you are familiar with the road but visitor find that place like a maze you know, please be more patience.

and you use "road rage" in the video which i hope it wasn't refer to you.

now everyone knows where you work!

you are familiar with the road but visitor find that place like a maze you know, please be more patience.

and you use "road rage" in the video which i hope it wasn't refer to you.

To others the road rage will refer to TS...

Tap brake and crawl. Accelerate to block overtake.

If this is not road rage, please enlighten me on a better term.

From ur horn its not a tap...it is blasting... a tap is just short....

and u say the fit throttle...all i could hear is ur car sound and that sound is still therw after the bend ....meaning u still open throttle after bend...

cut story short... the video should title .... BLUR FIT AND IMPATIENT TS

From ur horn its not a tap...it is blasting... a tap is just short....

and u say the fit throttle...all i could hear is ur car sound and that sound is still therw after the bend ....meaning u still open throttle after bend...

cut story short... the video should title .... BLUR FIT AND IMPATIENT TS

I swear his engine was roaring.

If his engine never roar, may I be strike by lightning.

Ok la bro...no need swear la...here forum.... no need swear here n there... remember ur parents or family before swearing ur life away please

If not guilty then don't need to scare de...

• Praise 1

Got into a minor incident.

Was happily going to work after clearing massive jam on expressway.

On my way to office, this orange fit which I assume was lost, started playing the crawl and stop game with me after I honked him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A64pIHT7H4&feature=youtu.be

First 45s of video show there was no incident before that.

As per title.

He crawled. I honked. He stopped. He crawled at 1st gear. I honked. He stopped. I overtook.

As I was overtaking him, I could hear his engine roar trying to block me.

After the circle, he caught up and started high beaming me repeatedly.

I guess the first honk hurt his pride. The overtaking when he went WOT torn apart his sanity.

Aiyo, why nowadays people like that har? One honk only and suddenly like the world collapsed.

I have been honked don't know how many times in my life when slowing down to look for a place. Sometimes unknowingly, a car will be behind. Just wave sorry sign and signal to left and let the car behind over take lah.

I am sure we would have been on stomp for road rage incident if I had stopped to reason with him.

The Fit slowed down because there was a woman who looked like trying to cross the road or the woman was waiting to be picked up by the Fit. Anyway, it's a 40km/h road and there was a zebra crossing just ahead of him.

You already said... happily cleared a massive jam on the expressway... you could have reached the office happily...

• Praise 4