Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
417 replies to this topic | 1,351 praises

Posted 02 December 2014 - 04:55 PM

Nonewposts
  • Nonewposts
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Looks amazing and like a s class. This is going to be a seller in singapore
Ultimate luxury

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg

Edited by Ragingbull, 02 December 2014 - 05:51 PM.

nazerath, Eugn86 and Mercs praised this

Posted 02 December 2014 - 05:03 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Not much diff from the c class
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 02 December 2014 - 05:06 PM

Damienic
  • Premium member
    Damienic
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

can't really see anything

Doppel, Mercs and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 02 December 2014 - 05:30 PM

Voodooman
  • Voodooman
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Great, no iPad look-alike sticking out like a sore thumb like in the new C class.

When it is going to be launched?
nazerath, Volvobrick, Mercs and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 02 December 2014 - 05:43 PM

Mcscot
  • Premium member
    Mcscot
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Totally agree! I much prefer a screen integrated into the dash board! how about the integration of Apple Car Play? MB seems to be one of those who have signed up for it!

Apple will be ruling the world!

Great, no iPad look-alike sticking out like a sore thumb like in the new C class.

When it is going to be launched?

Mercs and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 02 December 2014 - 05:45 PM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

that's why call "leaked" lol

show like no show

Doppel and Jamesc praised this

Posted 02 December 2014 - 05:47 PM

Rezorn86
  • Premium member
    Rezorn86
    5th Gear
    Author Image

haha cant see fish, got prawn oso good...

that's why call "leaked" lol

show like no show

Mercs and 1 Anonymous member praised this
The Stig's Singapore Cousin!!
I Love Lada!!

Posted 02 December 2014 - 05:58 PM

Nonewposts
  • Nonewposts
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

you can see that the new E class will be a baby s class on the insidehe entire dashboard has a massive piece of wood sweeping across it, with four air-con vents in the middle. Unlike the S-Class, there’s no clock in the middle of the dash – it along with the climate controls have been moved down to a panel below. This means the trim running across the bottom of the wood trim is a single piece instead of being interrupted by the climate control buttons like in the S-Class

Above the big expanse of wood is a COMAND screen that follows the more integrated design of the S-Class, installed in a single large binnacle together with instrument cluster, instead of being a floating tablet like seen in recent Mercedes-Benz cars including the facelifted CLS

Posted 02 December 2014 - 06:51 PM

Piyopico
  • Piyopico
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I more interested in the exterior. Ya call me superficial.

Any pics yet?

😆
Mercs praised this

Posted 02 December 2014 - 06:54 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

the picture looks like edited ........... 

樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 02 December 2014 - 07:05 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I can see where they r gonna mount the teksi meter......
Mercs praised this

Posted 02 December 2014 - 08:24 PM

Damienic
  • Premium member
    Damienic
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

you can see that the new E class will be a baby s class on the inside. he entire dashboard has a massive piece of wood sweeping across it, with four air-con vents in the middle. Unlike the S-Class, theres no clock in the middle of the dash it along with the climate controls have been moved down to a panel below. This means the trim running across the bottom of the wood trim is a single piece instead of being interrupted by the climate control buttons like in the S-Class

Above the big expanse of wood is a COMAND screen that follows the more integrated design of the S-Class, installed in a single large binnacle together with instrument cluster, instead of being a floating tablet like seen in recent Mercedes-Benz cars including the facelifted CLS

You are really good, like that can see so many things. Lol....I only see a pair of hands and so many black stuff covering here and there. Are there better pictures around?
Angcheek praised this

Posted 02 December 2014 - 08:32 PM

Owner-driver
  • Owner-driver
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Fantastic. More than a year ahead of us (2016). We still in December 2014. [lipsrsealed]

Posted 04 December 2014 - 09:32 PM

Observer
  • Premium member
    Observer
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

the steeering wheel not going to have the merc logo?!!!!

Angcheek praised this

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:08 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

thats optional item 

樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:48 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I can see where they r gonna mount the teksi meter......

Good what, whats wrong with taxi? Lol
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:50 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

the steeering wheel not going to have the merc logo?!!!!

Thats a new tech steering wheel

Can open and close like vw reverse cam!

But this one, when u want to facetime, they open up, so u cant see the logo. Once facetime ended, it turns back and u can see the logo!!!
Angcheek praised this

Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:38 PM

Observer
  • Premium member
    Observer
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Thats a new tech steering wheel

Can open and close like vw reverse cam!

But this one, when u want to facetime, they open up, so u cant see the logo. Once facetime ended, it turns back and u can see the logo!!!

like that can sell the e class for 300k liao!!!

Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:47 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

like that can sell the e class for 300k liao!!!

Yah, put patent 10 years lol

Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:50 PM

Observer
  • Premium member
    Observer
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Yah, put patent 10 years lol

target market at ppl like u! lol

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Saloon

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Saloon  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by chuckie24  |  Neutral Newbie

Best Car I've owned

Been driving the E250 Edition E for a month now and it has been a pleasure driving the car. While initially deciding between waiting for a new model or to take this model, the Edition E has, imo, a muscular attractive styling kit that makes i... » Read More

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Saloon

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Saloon  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by 2bee0rn0t2bee  |  Neutral Newbie

Class of its own!

I couldn't help but go down to the showroom to test drive since I saw it on the road one day. Imagine the luxury of the S class with the option of driving the machine like a sports sedan when you feel like it. The car can be smooth like a gen... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : Mercedes-Benz E-Class Saloon

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: mercedes-benz , mercedes , eclass , w213 , 2016 , class ...

Tags: mercedes-benz, mercedes, eclass and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users