2016 Mercedes E-class (W213)

Nonewposts

Has anyone spotted any w213 taxi yet?

Not taxi per se but rode in one under the Wolero group since late November last year.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Not taxi per se but rode in one under the Wolero group since late November last year.

I was told that there is white w213 taxi otr alread, not sure how true is that though

Supercharged

C n c hor. Offer the trade in value for my ride hor 10k lower than pi. Car lingual wor.

For e class avantgarde.....

Now this car lingual tempting me a lot. Lol

C n c hor. Offer the trade in value for my ride hor 10k lower than pi. Car lingual wor.

For e class avantgarde.....

Now this car lingual tempting me a lot. Lol

But cnc give more overtrade

Supercharged

15k nia...

262k with 15k ot. Which is like 247k

Vs

Pi car lingual

214k. But take in 10k more for trade in. 3 servicing. 3yrs warranty. Got the interior trim n color i want.

Pi got sunroof but no suction door.

Both i tink dun have mercedes connected drive thingy.

So price overqll diff 43k..... though omv diff prob 8k bah.. i tink only.

Supercharged

Any gentlemen n ladies here have a photo of the e200 by cycle n carriage interior. Cockpit screen. Hehe...

They say this screen not full screen.

Just wan2 see this as compared to pi

Turbocharged

Overtrade is ultimately still your own money.. It's not a discount..
  • Praise 1

Overtrade is ultimately still your own money.. It's not a discount..

I traded in my 10 years old car at scrap value plus over trade. The selling price is the same with or without trade in. It is a real discount.
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

I traded in my 10 years old car at scrap value plus over trade. The selling price is the same with or without trade in. It is a real discount.

Sounds like your case is a real discount.. Not likely for cars traded in with some years left.

Checked with them a few times in the past.

Could only conclude the best deal to be had is for those scrap or near scrap cars.

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Sounds like your case is a real discount.. Not likely for cars traded in with some years left.

Checked with them a few times in the past.

Could only conclude the best deal to be had is for those scrap or near scrap cars.

Which is why many is saying OT is a discount. It can also be a gimmick provided what sort of car you are trading in.

You can always buy a near scrap car to trade in. The catch is that it must be in your name for more than 6 months. So far I dun think C&C will offer OT for a car less than 6 months ownership.

The trick is finding a jialat car that is sold to you close to scrap and keeping it in your garage for a couple of months. Provided the OT is good.

• Praise 3

Whats the average FC you guys are getting for this car?

I just collected my car few days ago and i've been getting 11~12L/100km.. using eco mode most of the time, with comfort mode selected occasionally. 60% city driving, 40% highway

One more thing, how does one use the power windows button to close the windows fully from a down position? I can wind down the windows fully with just pressing the button fully, but I have to keep pressing the button in the up position until the window winds up fully.

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Anyone here knows how much for map conversion?

Getting the e200 from pi. Map is hong kong... but understand theres shop doing map conversion

• Praise 1

Whats the average FC you guys are getting for this car?

I just collected my car few days ago and i've been getting 11~12L/100km.. using eco mode most of the time, with comfort mode selected occasionally. 60% city driving, 40% highway

One more thing, how does one use the power windows button to close the windows fully from a down position? I can wind down the windows fully with just pressing the button fully, but I have to keep pressing the button in the up position until the window winds up fully.

My dad's car getting about 12.8l/100km for the past 6k km. Mostly driving in comfort mode. 80% city driving. Eco mode very hard to drive in. The car feels very lethargic.

Regarding the window, I'm not too sure, but you can try playing with the settings in the middle display. Did you know the seat belts in the front seats can be set to fasten itself? I figured that there may be some settings there that might help with the window.

• Praise 1

My dad's car getting about 12.8l/100km for the past 6k km. Mostly driving in comfort mode. 80% city driving. Eco mode very hard to drive in. The car feels very lethargic.

Regarding the window, I'm not too sure, but you can try playing with the settings in the middle display. Did you know the seat belts in the front seats can be set to fasten itself? I figured that there may be some settings there that might help with the window.

Your dads eclass is the 2040 model? Got robot arm come out and fasten the seat belt for you?
  • Praise 2

Your dads eclass is the 2040 model? Got robot arm come out and fasten the seat belt for you?

I mean once you attached the buckle together, there is a motor mechanism to tighten up the belt.

I mean once you attached the buckle together, there is a motor mechanism to tighten up the belt.

It called Pre safe ...read ur manual .. or at least ur SE should explore to u ..E class leh.. so lazy SE?
  • Praise 1

It called Pre safe ...read ur manual .. or at least ur SE should explore to u ..E class leh.. so lazy SE?

SE service quite good, but knowledge so so only.
↡ Advertisement