Singapore Airlines pricing error

Neutrino

I have stopped flying with SIA eons ago unless i don't have a choice.

They afterall created the PLEASE PUNISH SINGAPOREANS (PPS) loyalty program 😂😂😂

SQ has a lousy loyalty program. If you don't frustrate yourself with krisflyer, it's actually ok [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

SQ has a lousy loyalty program. If you don't frustrate yourself with krisflyer, it's actually ok [laugh] [laugh]

SIA,Starhub...Singtel....their loyalty programmes suck big time!

SIA,Starhub...Singtel....their loyalty programmes suck big time!

Got good loyalty programmes one meh? [laugh] [laugh]

put yr miles in Aegan Airlines to get GOLD status (same benefit as any STAR Alliance).

1st year to hit GOLD : 48,000 miles

To retain GOLD, each year 24,000 miles.

After you hit the minimum miles required, you can shift all other flights to Krisflyer card.

But u can forget about using the Aegean miles to redeem the air-ticket. Very difficult to get seat.

SQ die die must have 50,000 miles to retain GOLD status.

I have stopped flying with SIA eons ago unless i don't have a choice.

They afterall created the PLEASE PUNISH SINGAPOREANS (PPS) loyalty program 😂😂😂

You don't fly SQ, then what airlines you take?

Got good loyalty programmes one meh? [laugh] [laugh]

hahaha....i meant their loyalty benefits......i kana charge more by starhub after i claim my rewards point......damn bloody bloodsuckers!

Ya la.....business saver upgrade seats forever no hab one....thru-out the year.... nowadays, next category business standard seats oso dun hab one....then, they ask you a funny question lo.... "Would you like to take our business full upgrade seat?" Lol

• Praise 3

hahaha....i meant their loyalty benefits......i kana charge more by starhub after i claim my rewards point......damn bloody bloodsuckers!

Talking about charging more... I was having dinner with my family yesterday. Went to a restaurant but the food not so nice so we ordered very little. When I ask for the bill, the cost was more than I anticipated. Told the waitress it's the wrong bill. She say "Sorry, the last 3 items are not yours, we will correct."

I then look at the bill more carefully, really last 3 items are not mine. Now, how did she know that? That restaurant has like 12-15 waitresses walking around and she was not the one who took my order. I suspect they wanted to charge me more because I ordered very little [mad][rifle]

Unethical business practice. [mad]

Ya la.....business saver upgrade seats forever no hab one....thru-out the year.... nowadays, next category business standard seats oso dun hab one....then, they ask you a funny question lo.... "Would you like to take our business full upgrade seat?" Lol

thru-out the year no seats? U joking right?

1 year 365days. You can redeem 355days ahead.

Talking about charging more... I was having dinner with my family yesterday. Went to a restaurant but the food not so nice so we ordered very little. When I ask for the bill, the cost was more than I anticipated. Told the waitress it's the wrong bill. She say "Sorry, the last 3 items are not yours, we will correct."

I then look at the bill more carefully, really last 3 items are not mine. Now, how did she know that? That restaurant has like 12-15 waitresses walking around and she was not the one who took my order. I suspect they wanted to charge me more because I ordered very little [mad][rifle]

waliao....lucky u checked! That time i kana by posb....pay sone bills by cheques and was deducted an extra 100 dollars. Called them on their mistakes and the posb personnel (pinoy) said i wrote my 500 maciam 600....i said duh.....there are 2 slots i have to fill one is FIVE HUNDRED and the other is 500.....how could they have mistaken them for 600! She oni said sorry in a thick pinoy accent!

Name and shame the restaurant.

• Praise 2

Name and shame the restaurant.

No point lah. It's not in Singapore. Anyway, not a lot of people patronize the restaurant. Portions are small and expensive. Tastes ordinary. Will close down sooner or later.

waliao....lucky u checked! That time i kana by posb....pay sone bills by cheques and was deducted an extra 100 dollars. Called them on their mistakes and the posb personnel (pinoy) said i wrote my 500 maciam 600....i said duh.....there are 2 slots i have to fill one is FIVE HUNDRED and the other is 500.....how could they have mistaken them for 600! She oni said sorry in a thick pinoy accent!

That 100 credited back to your account?

sia release its annual report recently with 50% drop in profit, right?

sia need to be more competitive to stay ahead ... its biz and first class is not selling liao especially after the 2008 financial crisis

AMDK has less moolah to take biz and 1st class liao ... lol

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

That 100 credited back to your account?

yes.....after i insisted they credit the amount back immediately......nb......nowadays i really check my account but its rather difficult now as they have done away with the bank book. That was how i found out when i saw they had deducted 600 instead of 500. If i didnt check i dont think i will ever find out.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1