Good Car Rental Experience in Malacca

Lurpsexx

HI all,

May I know if any bros or sis has good experience renting car or MPV in Malacca? Our family of 8 is going to take bus up to Malacca, and for travelling convenience in Malacca itself, we are looking to hire a MPV to ferry the whole family around...

Hope some kind souls can kindly share some good Malacca car rental contacts with me... Thanks a lot in advance, and have a Merry Christmas!

P.S. hope you can also share the rental duration, daily cost and the car type you had rented... Thanks! [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

HI all,

May I know if any bros or sis has good experience renting car or MPV in Malacca? Our family of 8 is going to take bus up to Malacca, and for travelling convenience in Malacca itself, we are looking to hire a MPV to ferry the whole family around...

Hope some kind souls can kindly share some good Malacca car rental contacts with me... Thanks a lot in advance, and have a Merry Christmas!

P.S. hope you can also share the rental duration, daily cost and the car type you had rented... Thanks! [thumbsup]

malacca is not big, taking 2 taxi is cheaper then renting and finding car park. Moreover, a few places are withing walking distant where you can easily spend whole day walking around.

• Praise 2

malacca is not big, taking 2 taxi is cheaper then renting and finding car park. Moreover, a few places are withing walking distant where you can easily spend whole day walking around.

Thanks bro... our travels in Malacca not only within the city but also outskirts (e.g. kampungs) . So taking the taxis not convenient la, and timing needs to be flexible... But thanks for your input... [thumbsup]

HI all,

Can google Malaysia tour website, a lot car rent offer,

Thanks bro... our travels in Malacca not only within the city but also outskirts (e.g. kampungs) . So taking the taxis not convenient la, and timing needs to be flexible... But thanks for your input... [thumbsup]

i was surprised to see quite a few houses at outskirt kampong rented out as 'farm stay', the place is really getting overwhelming nowadays [sweatdrop]

again if want to rent within malacca, go for established ones like Hawk, doubt they have the big four in malacca.

hi all to check , if rental a car there, do we need to apply for the international licence to drive msia car???

singapore licence can drive in overseas for short term holiday.

Neutral Newbie

buyfifacoin4u.com, since FIFA 15 is going to release, we keep pace with times selling FIFA 15 coins on every consoles. No doubt,
we are reliable online sellers. If you need, don't be hesitate to click here.

(edited)

Hi TS,

You can try Hawk Rent a Car.

They offer competitive prices for their vehicles. The earlier you book, the cheaper it is.

I have used them previously but only from their JB outlet for a trip to Genting.

https://www.hawkrentacar.com.my/hawk2012/web/public/index.php?refercode=ZpOXvg2PJMm7rh4o6SzvhLBOfxk2gaI-8QFMNhOXh4c

Thanks bro.. I was looking at Hawk too.. they have a branch in SG too... seems like they more reliable & rates are reasonable, a bit more to SG costs ... thanks to all for your replies.. kinda hard looking for reliable car renters there,,,,, [sweatdrop]

Edited by Lurpsexx

singapore licence can drive in overseas for short term holiday.

Oooo thanks. tot of renting a car when in my friend place at meleka.......lazy to drive there from SG. lol

Oooo thanks. tot of renting a car when in my friend place at meleka.......lazy to drive there from SG. lol

Bro, you can try this website too.. I was looking around and the rates from Hawk in here is lower than their own website! [shocked]

http://www.rentalcars.com/

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2