Expensive Teh-O at old airport road market

ShepherdPie

I mux complain...

I just drunk the most expensive Teh-o in hawker center @ old airport road mkt.. the stall next to the big prawn noodle..

the teh-o is just your regular teh-o and it's @$1.30.... cant believe it when i pay..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I mux complain...

I just drunk the most expensive Teh-o in hawker center @ old airport road mkt.. the stall next to the big prawn noodle..

the teh-o is just your regular teh-o and it's @$1.30.... cant believe it when i pay..

No price list meh, how come you got scammed? This kind of price difficult to sustain business in hawker centre.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Jover Chew open one ah

Air Mobile in Malay.... Hahahaha

yeah lor... the man tout for my order..didnt check the pricelist .. i mean.. hawker center .. is ard $0.70 to $1 for teh-o.... never expect it to be $1.30... i tot i hear wrongly..

i think if he's not next to the prawn noodle.. he will have Zero business.

Edited by ShepherdPie

yeah lor... the man tout for my order..didnt check the pricelist .. i mean.. hawker center .. is ard $0.70 to $1 for teh-o.... never expect it to be $1.30... i tot i hear wrongly..

relax relax.... Your typing shows that you're still very kek sim.... hahaha

• Praise 1

Is he a licensed tout "employed" by the hawker?

Maybe not you know.... could be someone wanting to earn extra cash. So, he collects orders and gets from hawker @ 80 cents, then resell to you at $1.30

50 cents mark-up being walking and ordering fees. [laugh]

Same kind of operation from those unties selling toto, 4d by walking around in hawker centres.

• Praise 3

Paid for warranty against tea gone bad 😂😂😂

• Praise 2

relax relax.... Your typing shows that you're still very kek sim.... hahaha

yeah lor.. so expensive.. kek sim .. i need my 60 cents for retirement :P

Turbocharged

I mux complain...

for 1.30, I rather order this and most likely still got change.

Teh-o limau panas!

8105905159_ba5f6e6704_b.jpg

• Praise 1

Supercharged

I mux complain...

Maybe its a bigger cup of teh-o ??

I mux complain...

maybe the recent "upsize" thingy got into their heads, for that price I can have 2 teh-o at amoy

Seems like many Hawker centre stalls selling the same prices as coffeeshop..

Rental so cheap and still bloodsuckers

My relative just sold a hawker stall for $270000. Think need to recoup for new stall holder.

maybe the recent "upsize" thingy got into their heads, for that price I can have 2 teh-o at amoy

Talk about upsize, toastbox also offered upsized coffee, expensive sia.

↡ Advertisement