KL: One Of The 7th Magnificent Cities In The World

Picnic06-Biante15

Just couldn't believe my eyes .... :o

How KL can beat Bangkok, Hong Kong, Tokyo or Taipei ... [grin]

Yahoo news: Kuala Lumpur one of 7 magnificent cities in the world

KUALA LUMPUR: Kuala Lumpur has been voted one of the seven most magnificent and incredible cities in the World.

The other six were La Paz (Bolivia), Havana (Cuba), Beirut (Lebanon), Doha (Qatar), Vigan (Philippines), and Durban (South Africa).

From a long list of 1200 nominees from 220 countries the list was narrowed down to 28 through qualification and selection process.

Top 28 cities went through three phases of worldwide voting until seven cities were chosen.

The seven cities were chosen based on voting from people using the Internet, smartphone applications, international telephone voting lines and text messaging.

Announcing the results at the New7Wonders voting center in Dubai, Bernard Weber, Founder-President of New7Wonders stated, “We congratulate each of these cities on achieving their New7Wonders status, and we look forward to celebrating their election to the “canon of 7″ with their citizens in 2015.”

Launched two years ago, New7Wonders Cities is the third global vote and follows the New7Wonders of the World and New7Wonders of Nature campaigns.

Established in 2001, the foundation seeks to contribute to the protection of the world’s human-built and natural heritage and cultivate respect for the planet’s diversity. –BERNAMA

Link: https://sg.news.yahoo.com/kuala-lumpur-one-7-magnificent-061544478.html

post-21853-0-51192300-1418188361.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Some of the cities never heard off. I only know of beirut and havana becoz I play CS last time.

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 1

NDP-penis-smoke.jpg

chosen based on voting from people using the Internet, smartphone applications, international telephone voting lines and text messaging

wut

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

The article is correct. I am in KL ( for work ) 3 days a week and the traffic jams are truly magnificent.

Yeserday evening drove from Double Tree Hilton to Jln Imbi and it took me 1.5 hrs instead of a usual 5 min drive.

• Praise 3

Just couldn't believe my eyes .... :o

How KL can beat Bangkok, Hong Kong, Tokyo or Taipei ... [grin]

Yahoo news: Kuala Lumpur one of 7 magnificent cities in the world

KUALA LUMPUR: Kuala Lumpur has been voted one of the seven most magnificent and incredible cities in the World.

The other six were La Paz (Bolivia), Havana (Cuba), Beirut (Lebanon), Doha (Qatar), Vigan (Philippines), and Durban (South Africa).

From a long list of 1200 nominees from 220 countries the list was narrowed down to 28 through qualification and selection process.

Top 28 cities went through three phases of worldwide voting until seven cities were chosen.

The seven cities were chosen based on voting from people using the Internet, smartphone applications, international telephone voting lines and text messaging.

Announcing the results at the New7Wonders voting center in Dubai, Bernard Weber, Founder-President of New7Wonders stated, “We congratulate each of these cities on achieving their New7Wonders status, and we look forward to celebrating their election to the “canon of 7″ with their citizens in 2015.”

Launched two years ago, New7Wonders Cities is the third global vote and follows the New7Wonders of the World and New7Wonders of Nature campaigns.

Established in 2001, the foundation seeks to contribute to the protection of the world’s human-built and natural heritage and cultivate respect for the planet’s diversity. –BERNAMA

Link: https://sg.news.yahoo.com/kuala-lumpur-one-7-magnificent-061544478.html

"New Straits Times – 23 hours ago"

The source of the article will put things into perspective.

The article is correct. I am in KL ( for work ) 3 days a week and the traffic jams are truly magnificent.

Yeserday evening drove from Double Tree Hilton to Jln Imbi and it took me 1.5 hrs instead of a usual 5 min drive.

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

The list itself is incredible!

Out of 7 cities in the list, only Kl seems good to go lol

HK anytime better than KL, even Tokyo and Seoul too

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Go take the monorail faster. Or avoid peak hr

• Praise 1

Double Tree at Intermark walk to Jalan Imbi very fast one. Drive will go crazy 😂

↡ Advertisement