Feedback

Neutrino

Can suggest the like function is available when we click on the user->Post, usually we want to return the favor when someone likes our post. incorporating the above will save time to click on the post and then like. Save a step

Time is precious preez consider

• Praise 2

Hi @pChou 

The email link to the thread does not lead me to the first unread post now. Happened since last night. The email link now leads me to the last post of the thread instead.

Can please revert it back to before where the email link leads to the first unread post of the thread?

Thank you.

Hi @pChou 

The email link to the thread does not lead me to the first unread post now. Happened since last night. The email link now leads me to the last post of the thread instead.

Can please revert it back to before where the email link leads to the first unread post of the thread?

Thank you.

Let me check and get back to you.

Can I just complain about the fact that I can't re 'Praise' a poster until I have given praise to a number of other posters.

Sometimes I see posts from the same poster which I think are excellent and deserving of praise but I can't repraise until I've praise so many other posters and by then I've forgotten about the poster I really want to praise.

Happened to me with 3 posters today.

That Aibi bottom toner advert is a real pain in the axx [:p]  [laugh]

Pops out at the most inappropriate of times when I open in the office with female colleagues around who at one glance may think don't know which site I'm surfing and also at home when my wife and daughter passes by as well. Feel like smacking it so that it doesn't appear anymore :D

• Praise 11

Pops out at the most inappropriate of times when I open in the office with female colleagues around who at one glance may think don't know which site I'm surfing and also at home when my wife and daughter passes by as well. Feel like smacking it so that it doesn't appear anymore :D

aiyo bro, why need to smack, not like the model is naked. you sld enjoy it and tell the girls, "look how healthy and tone she looks using that, I am trying to get something like that for you."  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 1

The search function for posts is broken - if you search in a particular thread, no matter how many results you get (5 or 50), it will only show one result. If you click on the page numbers to display more results, nothing shows up.

Any idea how to resolve this? I don't want to post unnecessarily if a question has been asked and answered before, but it's impossible to go through threads that are a few hundred pages without a working search function.

• Praise 1

The search function for posts is broken - if you search in a particular thread, no matter how many results you get (5 or 50), it will only show one result. If you click on the page numbers to display more results, nothing shows up.

Any idea how to resolve this? I don't want to post unnecessarily if a question has been asked and answered before, but it's impossible to go through threads that are a few hundred pages without a working search function.

hi

i miss out on this, let me check it out.

ya lor..u always wanted to tiko backside.....hmmmm dangerous hahahahaha

aiyah use chrome and use site blocker lah

• Praise 1

sibei stressful last night

almost had panic attack ... lol

Just clear your cookies,history and junk files. I had the same issue. After I clear them I can access liao.

• Praise 1

Just clear your cookies,history and junk files. I had the same issue. After I clear them I can access liao.

Thanks! It works! Just wondering those who use mobile most of the time, may not know the solution if they did not chance upon this thread  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement