Feedback

Neutrino

why always kena this one ... MCF beh tahan liao ar?

either this error message or the whole page alignment out ka liao ... cannot be displayed properly

post-7984-0-00056600-1440079669.png

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

muahahha..u have been much influenced by my presence...kekeke

Dey pundek, when you going to work on making my ads more kinky ah? I already request in other thread. Mod, don't slack!! [laugh]

• Praise 1

This is strange.. I cant view my own posts from my profile. I have 145 posts as stated but I can only view a few.. How to view my previous posts? Can anyone help?

The default page only shows your last 5 posts. There is a small "View more posts by this user" at the top left corner. Click on that to view your previous posts.

The default page only shows your last 5 posts. There is a small "View more posts by this user" at the top left corner. Click on that to view your previous posts.

I tried but it doesnt work.. show till November 2014 only...

I tried but it doesnt work.. show till November 2014 only...

I think since the new interface started..............by default can only view own post of up to 40 pages and 1 year old...............anything more than 1 year we cannot see liao..................and anything more than 40 pages also cannot see liao...............

• Praise 2

I think since the new interface started..............by default can only view own post of up to 40 pages and 1 year old...............anything more than 1 year we cannot see liao..................and anything more than 40 pages also cannot see liao...............

Hi @streetfight3r, @tianmo is right, we limit the number of the past posts.

Supercharged

Dear Mods/Admin

My forum review page now cannot sort automatically by "latest date". Last time use to be able to, but now can't. Any advise  ?

Dear Mods/Admin

My forum review page now cannot sort automatically by "latest date". Last time use to be able to, but now can't. Any advise  ?

which page are you referring to?  i also notice there could be a few 'sticky' thread that appear before the latest post.

Supercharged

which page are you referring to?  i also notice there could be a few 'sticky' thread that appear before the latest post.

The first page.

↡ Advertisement