Where to stick on headlamp film?

Keithchue

hi guys,

I got a roll of headlamp film that I bought from sonic racing a while ago, went to Juzzwheelz at bukit merah as recommended by sonic to install on my headlamps. Juzzwheelz did for me 2 years ago for 20 or 30$ and was now quoted 50$ to do the same job. materials are provided by me. any other alternative that I can go to instead of this joint?

↡ Advertisement

Last workshop that offered me such a service was Vim Auto at Defu lane. I didn't ask how much since I wasn't keen on doing it. I scared my headlights will melt due to heat cannot dissipate under the film.

I believe your headlights crack from within. I suggest you drop the idea. Just a suggestion. Entirely up to you.

Last workshop that offered me such a service was Vim Auto at Defu lane. I didn't ask how much since I wasn't keen on doing it. I scared my headlights will melt due to heat cannot dissipate under the film.

I believe your headlights crack from within. I suggest you drop the idea. Just a suggestion. Entirely up to you.

that is precisely what happen to my previous pair. headlight cracked within the lens. I got them replaced and looking to stick the protection on. guess this is the cause of the problem that I'm facing.

↡ Advertisement