Honda stream 2007 repair/maintenance

Zvicki

It does decarbon as main.

But at the same time also check the emission.

Feel reassured to see the emission gets to ideal band.

Next year vicom check Will be worry free.

Btw, if the car has problem, the graph will show some strange pattern. Like going for ecg check.

Then can ask mechanic for more through check.

oic. how much did you pay for the service?

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

oic. how much did you pay for the service?

The cost is $138 for petrol engine.

But if you organise group buy, Maybe can negotiate with them.

The cost is $138 for petrol engine.

But if you organise group buy, Maybe can negotiate with them.

icic. normally i do my own decarbon. damaged only the bottle of amsoil foam.  [:)]

Hi all, driving a 2008 1.8X now, dealer got a workshop to change my gearbox. I've just changed my shocks+mountings all round, and done my steering rack at Elite. Due for COE renewal in Sep, but am very pleased to have made the switch to this car. Will be keen to meet up with other owners to compare the feel on the road, and hopefully learn more about this model.

Hi all, driving a 2008 1.8X now, dealer got a workshop to change my gearbox. I've just changed my shocks+mountings all round, and done my steering rack at Elite. Due for COE renewal in Sep, but am very pleased to have made the switch to this car. Will be keen to meet up with other owners to compare the feel on the road, and hopefully learn more about this model.

hi, welcome to the stream family. there are so much things to learn about our cars here. good to have a platform to share info and discuss about our rides.i dont mind knowing more friends. Can feel free to PM me if you want to know or ask about your ride.

Has anyone ever had the U0155 code come on for your Stream? It has happened to me 3x so far, and always after driving too quickly through a rough patch of road/speed reducing strips. The CEL, ABS and footbrake lights would come on and stay lit, and the D indicator would be flashing. Car would still drive "fine", just that the aircon would go off and the ECO mode wouldn't come on.

I will then try to get to a suitable place to stop and restart the engine, and things would be back to normal.

I do have a OBD heads-up display connected, so I will try disconnecting that for now.

Has anyone ever had the U0155 code come on for your Stream? It has happened to me 3x so far, and always after driving too quickly through a rough patch of road/speed reducing strips. The CEL, ABS and footbrake lights would come on and stay lit, and the D indicator would be flashing. Car would still drive "fine", just that the aircon would go off and the ECO mode wouldn't come on.

I will then try to get to a suitable place to stop and restart the engine, and things would be back to normal.

I do have a OBD heads-up display connected, so I will try disconnecting that for now.

if i read correctly. something is really not right of your ride. switching off and turning on and becomes normal doesnt mean the car have no issues lying within it. i suggest you send in to a proper workshop to seek advice. There is definitely something that is faulty somewhere.

Do not take it lightly as it may cause more potential big issues thereafter.

Yup, seems like it's some electrical/wiring issue. Will wait for it to be triggered again so that the workshop I go to has something to check on. It's an intermittent issue at the moment.

Thanks.

Yup, seems like it's some electrical/wiring issue. Will wait for it to be triggered again so that the workshop I go to has something to check on. It's an intermittent issue at the moment.

Thanks.

This happen to me once too. May have a short somewhere. Lost my cluster , aircon. As the cluster lose comms with the ecu was unable to to engage gear. Took out yhe small cover next to the gear shift poke it with a test pen to reengage gear. Then started my own self help in the carpark. Tested the fuse below . Realise 2 fuse was blown due to the sudden short. Replace from spare. CEL came on but the rest was working already. Next day was about to send to WS, CEL not there anymore. Did a diagnostic scan didnt find anything to direct our attention to. Still puzzle.

Ah thanks for sharing, at least I'm not alone! Keeping my fingers crossed it's the OBD reader causing it. In my case, it still drives, forward and reverse at least.

This happen to me once too. May have a short somewhere. Lost my cluster , aircon. As the cluster lose comms with the ecu was unable to to engage gear. Took out yhe small cover next to the gear shift poke it with a test pen to reengage gear. Then started my own self help in the carpark. Tested the fuse below . Realise 2 fuse was blown due to the sudden short. Replace from spare. CEL came on but the rest was working already. Next day was about to send to WS, CEL not there anymore. Did a diagnostic scan didnt find anything to direct our attention to. Still puzzle.

Not sure yet, need to drive for at least a month or two to see if it happens again...

It's a MIC device that connects to the OBD port and then throws up some readings (e.g. speed, current consumption) unto a reflective sticker on the windscreen.

Not sure yet, need to drive for at least a month or two to see if it happens again...

It's a MIC device that connects to the OBD port and then throws up some readings (e.g. speed, current consumption) unto a reflective sticker on the windscreen.

its time to discard it away. dont use it anymore.

which fuse no. did you replace. Just for the benefit for stream bros here. if your parking lever cannot move from P to D mode and you have to open the small little cover to use your key or any sharp play object to press it down so that you can shift. Check fuse no. 12 in the fuse box at the bonnet if it is broken.

I kena this before when i change LED bulbs for tail light. The other 2 is fuse 14 and 15 which controls your tail light. These 2 fuse actually control number of stuffs not just tail lights.

For those having issue if you not too sure can PM me. Can try to assist you. Dont waste money yet.

OBD reader causing it? what kind of OBD is attached to your car?

Just replace the fuse in the car for aircon and cluster. Once the cluster was back on. The gear selection was ok. Now have to wait and see if it happen again. Lucky I have my trustee multimeter with me always.

Just replace the fuse in the car for aircon and cluster. Once the cluster was back on. The gear selection was ok. Now have to wait and see if it happen again. Lucky I have my trustee multimeter with me always.

should be some electrical mods that cause this. monitor further and see.

Neutral Newbie

Been driving PI Stream X for many years till recently fuel consumption too high .Now only clock 350km till light warning.Previous still strong at 450-500km.

Appreciate bros can advice.Just did major servicing and change lots of stuff in preparation for COE renewal next month.

Thanks

• Praise 1

Been driving PI Stream X for many years till recently fuel consumption too high .Now only clock 350km till light warning.Previous still strong at 450-500km.

Appreciate bros can advice.Just did major servicing and change lots of stuff in preparation for COE renewal next month.

Thanks

350km from a full tank? Mine even with half city traffic, I was still averaging 9.5km/l (about 500km until warning light) and I thought that was low... is your right foot heavy? Then again, even with a heavy foot it can't be that bad.

You really might want to have it checked out at a workshop experienced with Hondas...

• Praise 1

Thanks

RPM idling stable?  probably can clean your PCV valve, MAF sensor and also MAP sensor.

Oh ya our stream O2 and ARF sensors have lifespan of 100K.

When these 2 sensors are worn it cause high FC.

those that keen to know more about your stream about issues, maintenance and repair can ask me.

knowledge is power.

↡ Advertisement