• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
53 replies to this topic | 61 praises

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:15 PM

SpeedCredit
  • SpeedCredit
    Sponsor
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

SPEED CREDIT is please to announce the Auto Loan Services for all automotive vehicles.

PROMO RATE 1.88% MIN 15K LOAN

PROMO RATE 1.68% 50K MIN LOAN Subject to *Terms and Conditions

HIGH LOAN RATE 2.68%  MAX 75% Loan Subject to Approval.

Loan From Major Banks and Financing Company in Singapore  

Speed Credit have been in the auto loan industry in Singapore since year 2000.

USED CONSIGNMENT CAR AGENT and AUTO FINANCING 

Visit Us at WWW.SPEEDCREDIT.COM.SG

1426048503.jpg

Edited by BabyBlade, 11 March 2015 - 12:35 PM.

2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 18 December 2014 - 09:27 AM

SpeedCredit
  • SpeedCredit
    Sponsor
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

SPEED CREDIT also provide Scrap/Export car services with immediate cash  return upon delivery.

Hassle Free Quotation...Call Now for more information. 

http://www.speedcred...crap-quotation/

Attached Thumbnails

• SCRAP CAR.jpg

Edited by SpeedCredit, 11 March 2015 - 10:35 AM.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:59 PM

Forte3737

Coe renewal loan interest rate how much?

Posted 18 December 2014 - 02:29 PM

SpeedCredit
  • SpeedCredit
    Sponsor
    Author Image

COE renewal depending on how many percent you will be taking

Ranging from 60%-90%

Loan Amount:Max 90% Of PQP

Interest:3.5% to 4.5% PA

Repayment Period:10 Years Renewal , Max Repayment : 5 Years

5 Years Renewal , Max Repayment : 4 Years

Edited by SpeedCredit, 18 December 2014 - 02:30 PM.

Posted 28 December 2014 - 03:14 PM

Danymic2000
  • Danymic2000
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image

Hi. Do u loan for below 15k like maybe 10 to 13k? Basically I am selling my car and buyer looking to loan that amount for a perioed of 1 month. You can also msg me at 92298454

Posted 29 December 2014 - 09:40 AM

SpeedCredit
  • SpeedCredit
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi there, thank you for the enquiry. Yes we do loan for below 15K as well.

Hi. Do u loan for below 15k like maybe 10 to 13k? Basically I am selling my car and buyer looking to loan that amount for a perioed of 1 month. You can also msg me at 92298454

Posted 03 January 2015 - 01:51 PM

SUVperb
  • SUVperb
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image

What's the admin charges for Coe renewal and effective interest rate just for formers info? Thks for the reply.

Posted 03 January 2015 - 04:23 PM

Porche
  • Premium member
    Porche
    Supercharged
    Author Image

What is the rate for refinance car loan?

Posted 05 January 2015 - 09:03 AM

SpeedCredit
  • SpeedCredit
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi There, Our interest rate is 3.5% to 4.5% depending on the Quantum Loan amount that you will be taking. 90% Max Loan. Processing Fee is at a flat rate of 300 including GST. Thank you.

What's the admin charges for Coe renewal and effective interest rate just for formers info? Thks for the reply.

The rate will be at 1.88% depending on Loan amount Min 10K Loan for 1.88% promotion

What is the rate for refinance car loan?

Posted 13 January 2015 - 10:07 AM

SUVperb
  • SUVperb
    Clutched
    Author Image

Hi speed credit,let's say I drive the car until the very last week,is there enough time for u guys to do the Coe renewal?how long does it takes?thks!

Posted 13 January 2015 - 11:04 AM

SpeedCredit
  • SpeedCredit
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi SUVperb,

Let me go through with you the process on how COE renewal is done.

First if you would like to do a COE renewal, you can submit your documentation for Approval first before we renew the COE for you.

2 weeks before your COE expire or if you choose to renew early, you may do so. You need to give us sometime for us to do the necessary paper works as you are taking up a loan for your COE.

Feel free to call at the number above if you require more information or you could just leave a reply and I will see to it shortly. 

Hi speed credit,let's say I drive the car until the very last week,is there enough time for u guys to do the Coe renewal?how long does it takes?thks!

Posted 15 January 2015 - 12:40 AM

Damienic
  • Premium member
    Damienic
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Can advise why is 75% loan still available?

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:29 AM

SpeedCredit
  • SpeedCredit
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi Damienic,

Please call in for more information thank you.

We bring you from dreaming to driving
address 50 Ubi Ave 3, Frontier #01-01/02, Singapore 408866 
office 6444 4400 | fax 6444 4455 | hotline 6585 5555

https://www.facebook...edcredit.com.sg

http://www.speedcredit.com.sg/

Can advise why is 75% loan still available?

Posted 16 January 2015 - 01:28 PM

Damienic
  • Premium member
    Damienic
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Done. Not very impressed with the solution though. [rolleyes]

Posted 16 January 2015 - 03:56 PM

SpeedCredit
  • SpeedCredit
    Sponsor
    Author Image

HI Damien, Its a service that we provide for people who need this kind of services. Again our services are with No obligation for you to choose from. As you may know we lots of Package for your financial support rather then just one which is provided through out Singapore. 

Posted 16 January 2015 - 03:59 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You can always write to MAS. :D
This place is not what it used to be. I'm glad for the friends I made here. But I'm moving on, just like Porker and some others I know. Cheers!

Posted 16 January 2015 - 04:44 PM

Damienic
  • Premium member
    Damienic
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

HI Damien, Its a service that we provide for people who need this kind of services. Again our services are with No obligation for you to choose from. As you may know we lots of Package for your financial support rather then just one which is provided through out Singapore. 

Its ok, thanks for the assistance. Just finding the ad a bit misleading but no worries...

I'm a nobody for MAS to consider my suggestion. [laugh]

You can always write to MAS. :D

Posted 16 January 2015 - 04:54 PM

SpeedCredit
  • SpeedCredit
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Again this is non obligatory Services, All Loan application are subject to approval with Terms and Conditions 

We do provide free services for 1.88% and above Loan. 

As for 1.48% like citibank there will be a processing fee. But with the amount of processing fee, you save lots of money from interest for the years you are taking the loan up.

Again people still seek for higher loan amount if they do want to down so much up front and it will be useful for people who might need it.

Feel Free to look us up if you have any other enquiries on a loan you might be interested to take.

Its ok, thanks for the assistance. Just finding the ad a bit misleading but no worries...

I'm a nobody for MAS to consider my suggestion. [laugh]

Posted 16 January 2015 - 05:03 PM

Damienic
  • Premium member
    Damienic
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Again this is non obligatory Services, All Loan application are subject to approval with Terms and Conditions 

We do provide free services for 1.88% and above Loan. 

As for 1.48% like citibank there will be a processing fee. But with the amount of processing fee, you save lots of money from interest for the years you are taking the loan up.

Again people still seek for higher loan amount if they do want to down so much up front and it will be useful for people who might need it.

Feel Free to look us up if you have any other enquiries on a loan you might be interested to take.

I'm not referring to what you are thinking (nothing to do with processing fee) but feeling this "higher loan option" which I called to enquire is as good as an uavailable option, rather, the possibility of utilising this option is very limited (if you know what I'm saying). [sly]

Posted 16 January 2015 - 05:11 PM

SpeedCredit
  • SpeedCredit
    Sponsor
    Author Image

I'm not referring to what you are thinking (nothing to do with processing fee) but feeling this "higher loan option" which I called to enquire is as good as an uavailable option, rather, the possibility of utilising this option is very limited (if you know what I'm saying). [sly]

Ok Understood. Why Dealer Cars are strictly under Mas Regulation is because there are additional cost that the dealer might get when you are buying the car from them. That is 75% option is not available for dealer cars. Normal MAS regulation Loan is doable only if the Dealer approve of it. Thank you:)

For 75% Loan only applicable for Direct Owner Market.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: direct selling, car loan and 8 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users