• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
117 replies to this topic | 808 praises

Posted 19 December 2014 - 12:21 AM

Eddy_theddeus
  • Premium member
    Eddy_theddeus
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

All bro & sis , hope u guy can help to share and assist if u happen to have a carcam or witness it . Thank in advance , the person injured is one of my friend classmate .

Untitled-1.jpg Untitled-2.jpg

Raymondism and 3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 19 December 2014 - 02:22 AM

Beehive3783
  • Premium member
    Beehive3783
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Why don't you turn the photo first before posting.

2 Anonymous members praised this
Cheers
Ben

Posted 19 December 2014 - 05:42 AM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

"Dear All,

I would like to appeal to all of you to spread this message to everyone so that I can find out who was the driver of the Off White Plain van that hit me and ran away. I was riding a black Yamaha bike. It was a hit and run.

It happened on the SLE before exit 11 towards BKE(KJE/PIE) Turf Club Ave / Mandai Road. At around 11.45am to 11.52am on the 17th Dec 2014..."

Attached Thumbnails

• Fotor_141893884427217.jpg

Edited by Toothiewabbit, 19 December 2014 - 05:56 AM.

TJX, Mercs, FourZero, Byteslurve, 2BDriver, Qpik, Spring, 4 other members and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 19 December 2014 - 07:27 AM

Eddy_theddeus
  • Premium member
    Eddy_theddeus
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

"Dear All,

I would like to appeal to all of you to spread this message to everyone so that I can find out who was the driver of the Off White Plain van that hit me and ran away. I was riding a black Yamaha bike. It was a hit and run.

It happened on the SLE before exit 11 towards BKE(KJE/PIE) Turf Club Ave / Mandai Road. At around 11.45am to 11.52am on the 17th Dec 2014..."

Thk for helping 😀
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 19 December 2014 - 08:13 AM

FourZero
  • Premium member
    FourZero
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

tis van driver kana catch must seriously punish whether he is right on wrong on the road.................once a person down must stop, Period [bounce1]

Hope ur friend is able get the help he needed from the good MCF Mates here................... [thumbsup]

Edited by FourZero, 19 December 2014 - 08:14 AM.

RH1667, Baal, Toothiewabbit, Qpik, Spring, Jamesc and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Live Well 😊

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:26 AM

Ragingbull

Full text screenshot from ur fren FB posted, hope TS don't mind.

Toothiewabbit praised this

Posted 19 December 2014 - 12:15 PM

Jasongcp
  • Premium member
    Jasongcp
    4th Gear
    Author Image

from an ex biker's view, these injuries can be avoided or minimise if the rider is dressed up properly. I cannot help to wonder why in local traffic context when drivers also feel intimidated by the style of reckless driving adopted by other road users nowadays, can a rider who is exposed to the risk element choose to ride in casual comfort clothing without gloves and in shorts or berms.

I was also clipped more than 10 years back by a driver side mirror when he overtook me too closely and send me tumbling at 80km/h. I walk away with no injuries except for a tear glove, boot and some road dust on my dainese jacket.

Back on topic, hope the van driver is reprimanded and punished accordingly.

Fcw75, So_nice, Beehive3783, Nzy and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 19 December 2014 - 12:35 PM

Optramagnum
  • Premium member
    Optramagnum
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Curse the idiot who banged the rider. No balls to own up, you are a coward!! No matter whose fault, should immediately render assistance to the injured. Life is more important than anything else.

Ride or Drive safely during this rainy season, everyone.

Edited by Optramagnum, 19 December 2014 - 12:37 PM.

Posted 19 December 2014 - 01:25 PM

Qpik
  • Premium member
    Qpik
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

from an ex biker's view, these injuries can be avoided or minimise if the rider is dressed up properly. I cannot help to wonder why in local traffic context when drivers also feel intimidated by the style of reckless driving adopted by other road users nowadays, can a rider who is exposed to the risk element choose to ride in casual comfort clothing without gloves and in shorts or berms.

I was also clipped more than 10 years back by a driver side mirror when he overtook me too closely and send me tumbling at 80km/h. I walk away with no injuries except for a tear glove, boot and some road dust on my dainese jacket.

Back on topic, hope the van driver is reprimanded and punished accordingly.

U r right. I also don't understand how bikers nowadays can be scantily dressed regardless of gender. last time, i nvr get on as a pillon rider without properly attired. leather jacket maybe not ideal but denim jacket is good.

Yup, hope the culprit are caught n victim recover with no lasting injuries.

Jamesc and 1 Anonymous member praised this
It is difficult to make a Man understand anything especially when his salary expect him not to understand anything.

Posted 19 December 2014 - 01:26 PM

Holdenutessv
  • Premium member
    Holdenutessv
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Usually expressway got those surveillance camera... Cannot use them to track down the hit and run offender?

Jamesc and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Error 404: Signature Not Found

Posted 19 December 2014 - 04:01 PM

Eddy_theddeus
  • Premium member
    Eddy_theddeus
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Full text screenshot from ur fren FB posted, hope TS don't mind.

Thk Ragingbull 😀

Posted 19 December 2014 - 04:26 PM

Xers007
  • Premium member
    Xers007
    Supercharged
    Author Image

sorry unable to help...

but it a big no no to ride a bike with shorts/bermudas with slippers...

hope he recover well...

Beehive3783 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Back to the same old days...

Posted 19 December 2014 - 04:42 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Usually expressway got those surveillance camera... Cannot use them to track down the hit and run offender?

nope. not worth their time n money it seems.

Edited by Mockngbrd, 19 December 2014 - 04:42 PM.

Garage36.com

Posted 19 December 2014 - 10:55 PM

Rastaman01
  • Rastaman01
    4th Gear
    Author Image

If the person injured is not an ELITE... well SORRY MOST LIKELY 98% NO... Welcome to Singapore
3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:20 PM

Mercs
  • Mercs
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

http://singaporeseen...-hers-along-cte

Please help! Driver appealing for witnesses who saw car hitting hers along CTE
Posted on 27 February 2015  

Stomper Salie is appealing for witnesses who might have seen the Toyota that hit her car along CTE at around 10.50am yesterday (Feb 27).

The Toyota Wish had allegedly hit the left side of her car along CTE exiting towards Yio Chu Kang Road.

She wrote:

"A Toyota salon car hit n run! The car hit my car left door side and ram the car and the car exit towards Yio Chu Kang Road.

"I tried to chase the car but unable to get hold of the car."

She hopes to know if anyone has caught the car plate number or the incident on their dashboard camera.

Edited by Mercs, 27 February 2015 - 10:21 PM.

Posted 28 February 2015 - 10:18 PM

Mercs
  • Mercs
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

http://singaporeseen...r-with-dent-and

Stomper appealing for witnesses to hit-and-run that left her car with dent and scratches
Posted on 28 February 2015 

Stomper Shirley said a car hit the left rear door of her vehicle and sped off towards the Seletar Expressway after making an exit at Yio Chu Kang.

Photos sent in by the Stomper show a dent and scratch marks on her vehicle.

The Stomper said:

"I was driving along the expressway on Wednesday (Feb 25) at about 10.55pm when a car suddenly hit the left passenger door of my vehicle.

"The car then filtered out into the Yio Chu Kang exit, towards the Seletar Expressway.

"I was actually trying to stop my car somewhere to talk to the driver, but the driver was gone.

"If I'm not mistaken, it was a white or silver Toyota withe the number plate 1688."

Should you have any information about the hit-and-run, email Stomp at stompStomp.com.sg

Posted 12 March 2015 - 04:31 PM

Mercs
  • Mercs
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

http://singaporeseen...ck-from-holiday

Stomper shocked to find car in this state after coming back from holiday
Posted on 11 March 2015  

Stomper Hazel is appealing for witnesses to a case of hit-and-run that occurred last week (Mar 4) at a car park in Teck Whye Lane near Block 427.

The Stomper was on holiday when the incident took place.

When Hazel returned on 8 March, she discovered that the right side of her headlights and bumper had fallen off.

The front of the vehicle was substantially damaged based on the photographs.

Said the Stomper in an email:

My neighbours said the vehicle that hit my car was a silver-coloured Toyota lorry with a half-canopy.

I would like to appeal for more witness or any kind people who witnessed the accident to come forward to identify the driver.

I would be most grateful for any help or information given. Your identity will be kept confidential. Thank you.

Should you have any information about the hit-and-run, email Stomp at stompStomp.com.sg

Posted 12 March 2015 - 05:42 PM

Penknife
  • Penknife
    5th Gear
    Author Image

so many hit and run recently?

i wonder why drivers are so dangerous nowadays. they get away unhurt, and yet do a hit and run? 

Mercs and 3 Anonymous members praised this
Got a problem? Solve it instead of complaining.

Best regards
Penknife, a certified public accountant.

Posted 28 March 2015 - 03:47 PM

Mercs
  • Mercs
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

http://singaporeseen...d-it-smashed-in

Driver parks car at Marsiling Drive... and returns to find it smashed in
Posted on 28 March 2015  |  3,265 views  |  9 comments

Stomper Wong is appealing for witnesses regarding a case of hit-and-run that took place at a carpark near Block 11 Marsiling Drive two days ago (Mar 26) at around 11.30am.

Based on the pictures sent in by the Stomper, the front of his Toyota was substantially damaged by the accident.

Said the Stomper in an email:

"I parked my car at an open car park beside the loading/unloading bay.

"There was a delivery truck unloading the goods at that moment.

"After visiting my client who is staying at Block 11 Marsiling Drive I went back to get my car and was shocked to see my car in that state!

"It was a case of hit-and-run.

I hope that any one who witnessed the incident will come forward. Thanks."

Kindly contact Stomp at stompStomp.com.sg if you have any information regarding what happened. 

Posted 15 May 2015 - 05:18 PM

Mercs
  • Mercs
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

http://singaporeseen...arpark-opposite

Appeal for witnesses: Car damaged after hit-and-run accident at carpark opposite Cineleisure
Posted on 15 May 2015  |  172 views  |  1 comments

Stomper Isabel is appealing for witnesses to a hit-and-run accident which happened between 11.45am to 5.45pm on May 10, at the open space carpark opposite Cineleisure.

A witness had left a note on the Isabel's windscreen, informing her of the car which had scratched her bumper.

In an email to Stomp, Isabel wrote: 

"There is a red car that hit my car bumper.

"I would appreciate it if anyone could help out with this.

"Someone who witnessed the accident placed a note on my windscreen but there was no contact number.

"The culprit's car number was not valid at all too."

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: accident, wintesses, helper and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users