Hit & Run: Appealing for witnesses

Eddy_theddeus

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/driver-parks-car-at-marsiling-drive-and-returns-to-find-it-smashed-in

Driver parks car at Marsiling Drive... and returns to find it smashed in

Posted on 28 March 2015 | 3,265 views | 9 comments

Stomper Wong is appealing for witnesses regarding a case of hit-and-run that took place at a carpark near Block 11 Marsiling Drive two days ago (Mar 26) at around 11.30am.

Based on the pictures sent in by the Stomper, the front of his Toyota was substantially damaged by the accident.

Said the Stomper in an email:

"I parked my car at an open car park beside the loading/unloading bay.

"There was a delivery truck unloading the goods at that moment.

"After visiting my client who is staying at Block 11 Marsiling Drive I went back to get my car and was shocked to see my car in that state!

"It was a case of hit-and-run.

I hope that any one who witnessed the incident will come forward. Thanks."

Kindly contact Stomp at [email protected] if you have any information regarding what happened.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

Hypersonic

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/appeal-for-witnesses-car-damaged-after-hit-and-run-accident-at-carpark-opposite

Appeal for witnesses: Car damaged after hit-and-run accident at carpark opposite Cineleisure

Posted on 15 May 2015 | 172 views | 1 comments

Stomper Isabel is appealing for witnesses to a hit-and-run accident which happened between 11.45am to 5.45pm on May 10, at the open space carpark opposite Cineleisure.

A witness had left a note on the Isabel's windscreen, informing her of the car which had scratched her bumper.

In an email to Stomp, Isabel wrote:

"There is a red car that hit my car bumper.

"I would appreciate it if anyone could help out with this.

"Someone who witnessed the accident placed a note on my windscreen but there was no contact number.

"The culprit's car number was not valid at all too."

• Praise 7

Hypersonic

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/who-did-this-woman-returns-to-car-at-woodlands-carpark-to-find-it-damaged

Who did this? Woman returns to car at Woodlands carpark to find it damaged

Posted on 11 June 2015 | 114 views | 2 comments

Stomper Sandy's car was damaged in a hit-and-run accident yesterday evening (June 10) when it was parked at the MSCP at Woodlands.

According to her, her car, SJZ8109M, was parked at Block 546A Woodlands Drive 16 multi-storey carpark (MSCP) Deck 2A Lot 93.

She last drove the car on Monday (June 8) 7pm and she noticed it was damaged at 7.40pm today (June 10).

The car's right front bumper and headlights were damaged. There are also some light blue scratches on it.

In an interview, she said:

"I have already made a police and traffic police report.

"There are cameras installed in the carpark but no footage of the incident was captured.

"These incidents are quite common in this carpark and others' cars have also been damaged before.

"This is not the first time my car has been damaged, though this time, it is more major.

"No note was left on the car. So there is a high chance it is a hit and run.

"I hope there are cars parked nearby who have recorded it down or a passerby who saw it.

"Please help to let me know."

If you have any information regarding the incident, e-mail Stomp at [email protected].

• Praise 7

Hypersonic

Red cab hit and run. Anybody with info please help

https://www.facebook.com/elise.tay/videos/10153445252319605/

6 July 2015 between 8.15pm- 8.20pm, Jalan Bukit Merah (Kampong Bahru Junction)

Got into an accident while jogging around my area. The green man was on and the red hunchback Trans Cab ran me over somehow. He didn't stop or attempt to slow down and simply drove off. I'm just thankful that I was paying a little attention and wasn't running faster than I was.

That said, I will find you (the driver). Because you're irresponsible and didn't bother to stop, I don't think you should be allowed to drive at all.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to retrieve the license plate from the video but if anyone's around the area during that time and you saw anything, please let me know.

P/S: Thank you to the kind gentleman and lady who had offered assistance, appreciate it.

P/P/S: I'm typing this in the hospital with a mild concussion and a bruised rib but other than that, I'm fine (Yay!)

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

lucky she slowed down, else :a-whiteflag:

Ya... she said that in her facebook post too. Heng heng didn't continue her run and can still live to type.

Hope someone can ID that cab.

• Praise 1

Bl**dy He** ... Up this post ... Hope someone captured the cab VRN ... Probably the u-turning white Beemer behind the cab ...

• Praise 2

Red Taxi again👎 speechless seriously 😒

Fortunately the lady is ok,👍 n seriously lots of drivers forget tat although traffic is in their favour while turning right (no oncoming cars), they fail to also check if any pedestrian still crossing.👎 Witness a few boo boo driver n fortunately they stop. 👎

• Praise 9

Hypersonic

Nb....taxi driver claimed that he did not know that he hit the girl....he think he is driving a Lexus arh!?? [mad]

why Lexus har? [laugh] Lexus so "powderful" meh? :blink::D

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

yucks, he is obviously lying or driving with his eyes closed.

attachicon.gif77.PNG

He thought he was driving a tank. No doubt it's a lie. TP investigating. Confirm tio summon. Likely lose license for failing to stop and assist.

• Praise 3

(edited)

Ahh.... I remember it now :grin:

Like that all amg mercs and m series bmw got excuse as well. Sorry, engine and exhaust loud. Can't hear. Edited by Mason016
↡ Advertisement