Hit & Run: Appealing for witnesses

Eddy_theddeus

Twincharged
(edited)

Not trying to sound racist, but I always encounter Indian drivers road hog on expressways all the time. Lane 1, lane 2, lane 3, you name it. And my wife almost got into an accident at our own car park 2 days ago, just because an Indian driver wanted to tau jiak and go against the direction and almost knock onto my wife's oncoming car. Still dare to act blur and said don't know cannot go that direction when confronted.

I think cuz back in India, you can drive any way you like. So long don't kill people can already. Or kill people but got money also can. I rmb when I went there, their roads from 2 lane can become 3-4 lanes and if traffic gets too heavy on one side, they can even drive against traffic on the other side that has less traffic. Its normal to them.

Edited by Nzy
↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

I think cuz back in India, you can drive any way you like. So long don't kill people can already. Or kill people but got money also can. I rmb when I went there, their roads from 2 lane can become 3-4 lanes and if traffic gets too heavy on one side, they can even drive against traffic on the other side that has less traffic. Its normal to them.

Sounds like SG drivers at tuas checkpoint.

Aiya, this kind of thing happened on a day to day basis lor.  Almost every now and then people bang my car lor.

How I know ? After parking I usually stand by my car and smoke lor.

Here is my standard 2 liner to deal with this situation :

Ah pek !! hwa chuck jia lat tam bo hor !!

Wa bo liew buay sin chuck hor !!

Hey U are luckily to be banged by a New SKM plate VW Pizza Hut

Some drivers are simply bochup.....still can stare at the backside they just kissed and unanimously decide to walk off.

Posted here because there is something about the whole family's reaction.... :D

https://vimeo.com/172272241

Turbocharged

this afternoon, a car knock into mine when he was parking, car cam not on when engine off.

however a kind soul manage to note down the hit and runner car plate and left his own contact number to be witness for the incident.

what can i do to claim any rework on my car? claim 3rd party? my workshop tell me, bo bah keh cos no video evidence

Twincharged

this afternoon, a car knock into mine when he was parking, car cam not on when engine off.

however a kind soul manage to note down the hit and runner car plate and left his own contact number to be witness for the incident.

what can i do to claim any rework on my car? claim 3rd party? my workshop tell me, bo bah keh cos no video evidence

See how bad is the damage lo. If minor then not worth trying cuz its difficult and will take very long. Got to report to the police and insurance company and wait for them to investigate. Hope your witness will cooperate and the other guy will admit.

Actually Kulothugan is lucky to have met Mr Wee as well.

300 sgd will probably be nothing to Mr Wee but a large sum to Kul.

This ABNN is real or not... this story coming from ST has to be taken with a large pinch of salt... ST is known to say the good things only to let you hear the good stuff... all other details under the carpet.....

Turbocharged

See how bad is the damage lo. If minor then not worth trying cuz its difficult and will take very long. Got to report to the police and insurance company and wait for them to investigate. Hope your witness will cooperate and the other guy will admit.

damage actually nothing much i think, tmr let mechanic see.. if got serious internal injury then jialat liao

Not trying to sound racist, but I always encounter Indian drivers road hog on expressways all the time. Lane 1, lane 2, lane 3, you name it. And my wife almost got into an accident at our own car park 2 days ago, just because an Indian driver wanted to tau jiak and go against the direction and almost knock onto my wife's oncoming car. Still dare to act blur and said don't know cannot go that direction when confronted.

Once you point it out is already discrimination lor.

But if it's a general observation, I agree with you.

Especially the woman ABNN

Ever met can drive with hi-beam , drive without lights, hogging at lane 1 etc.

I guess it runs in the family. Their kids will behave the same way cuz that is how their parents behave.

For parrarel parking, after parking, take front car number and rear car number plates pics..

if damaged at least can trace

• Praise 1

I second that and I met so many of them already .

Some drivers are simply bochup.....still can stare at the backside they just kissed and unanimously decide to walk off.

Posted here because there is something about the whole family's reaction.... :D

https://vimeo.com/172272241

This type of people and so many of them now!

I guess it runs in the family. Their kids will behave the same way cuz that is how their parents behave.

I met once before and their girl point middel finger at me and the father scolded me #%*@ and I am not even at fault they are jaywaking even without looking at my car coming!

and nowadays you can see many indian truck/van drivers speeding and drivng at lane 1 and lane 2 and at the speed of 90-100km. I can post the video if you want to see.

Edited by Tonydeath
  • Praise 3

Dear All,

I would like to seek all help to spread this message so I can find this BMW driver that hit my car while parking his.

It happened on 1st of September, 913am, Furama City Centre carpark basement 1.

He even has the cheek to walked back and viewed how bad the damaged is and maybe without realising  there is a view cam.

Due to large file size of the video, i can post it.

Only this picture.

post-128993-0-90228300-1472786522.jpg

Edited by Zerius
  • Praise 2

Here is a link.... apparently law has been change. It is consider a 'hit-and-run'.

http://transport.asiaone.com/news/general/story/crash-car-leave-note-or-its-hit-and-run

Maybe you need to make a police report. Since you have video evidence, then TP will call BMW driver in to 'drink coffee' and award him with some 'bonus'....

Good luck.

Edited by w7_lee
  • Praise 2

Dear All,

I would like to seek all help to spread this message so I can find this BMW driver that hit my car while parking his.

It happened on 1st of September, 913am, Furama City Centre carpark basement 1.

He even has the cheek to walked back and viewed how bad the damaged is and maybe without realising  there is a view cam.

Due to large file size of the video, i can post it.

Only this picture.

Photo cannot tell us anything ... post on youtube and post the link then ...

Remember: A video tells a thousand words

Photo cannot tell us anything ... post on youtube and post the link then ...

Remember: A video tells a thousand words

I thought it's a picture that speaks a thousand words, and a video shows a thousand pictures? (second part my own, haha)

• Praise 1