Lift Out-of-Order!

Neutrino

Lesson learn; get a low floor unit like me 3rd storey, if no lift would reduce my maintenance fee, i would be glad

For every higher floor, the selling price of the apartment goes up a few thousands. When lifts break down, more steps to climb!!!

You are smart to buy 3rd floor ---- cheaper n walk less.

↡ Advertisement

For every higher floor, the selling price of the apartment goes up a few thousands. When lifts break down, more steps to climb!!!

You are smart to buy 3rd floor ---- cheaper n walk less.

Yes saves alot of money and time hahaha

Twincharged

Sry, TS. Pinnacle so Atas that no signage being placed @ lift lobby for residents to call Lift Coy??

Then u shd Feedback y pay so high n hv JLB command ctr??

I think have the number la but TS mention he never bring handphone to gym so cannot call.

That was one of the reasons why my parents decided that when we are buying a flat, must get one below the 10th floor. Incase these kind of stuff happens.

• Praise 1

Lesson learn; get a low floor unit like me 3rd storey, if no lift would reduce my maintenance fee, i would be glad

No such thing liao. Even those short 4 storey flats now also install lift already.

• Praise 1

This idea will not work for some sgrean. my neighbors on 2nd storey rather wait for lift to go down.

see..if residents took initiative to call first,TS wont even encounter this

so pple staying there cant even be bothered liao lol..

Yup, when the lift not working I will call the number provided, some time bump into neighbor they say they also call liao [thumbsup]

i think if HDB then there should be a emergency line to call ... probably have to DIY

if private then call the MA ..... cos its MA problem

funny thing is..can go gym but when need to go up stairs,complain?just treat it as additional exercise lar..

I think his issue is with the attitude of the command post. I myself don't mind taking the stairs, as I like to exercise. But if I see the lift spoil, I will also make a report with command post, if i do not have my handphone. After that , then take the stairs.

• Praise 1

I stay 40th floor and have intention to make good friends with neighbors staying in 2nd & 3rd level.

So in case of the lift breakdown, at least I have some places to hold me till the lift is restore.

If all else failed, drive back to my parent's place.

I stay 40th floor and have intention to make good friends with neighbors staying in 2nd & 3rd level.

So in case of the lift breakdown, at least I have some places to hold me till the lift is restore.

If all else failed, drive back to my parent's place.

then your 2nd & 3rd level friends will come your place once a while to see view outside window lol

• Praise 3

Very positive thinking

Also, adopting a mindset of paying top dollars to elites, scholars to run and manage things but expecting only 3rd world standard of service will make us feel life is not so bad after all.

Is that the way of saying thanks for voting us.

• Praise 1