Big Box Retail Warehouse Opens in Jurong East Today

Boringchap

the entire Big Box can turn into âindoorâ theme park like the South Korea Lotte World !!!

family activities and F&B ... huat ah!!!

Make it something like that but then thet need to demolish the building or make adjustment to remove some flooring for attractions.

When parking was free I went a few times, since they started charging for parking I only been there like 2-3 times. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I rather go imm

I think partly big box has no dining options. The furniture also bloody overpriced, i bought single sofa before from them

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

but IKEA has its Alexandra outlet to serve the western side of Singapore

it's probably need to open in the north if it wants to have a 3rd outlet here

u mean the 1 in JB?

You got West Gate, Jem, IMM J Cube and Big Box all together selling the same stuff and same outlets. Really so many people shop meh?

I think Big Box can turn into a sport hub dealing with all sport equipment and apparels.

You got West Gate, Jem, IMM J Cube and Big Box all together selling the same stuff and same outlets. Really so many people shop meh?

I think Big Box can turn into a sport hub dealing with all sport equipment and apparels.

i think they built so many malls there in anticipation of the high human traffic after the completion of KL-Singapore High Speed Rail (terminal station at Jurong East)

but too bad Big Box cannot survive long enough for that

i think they built so many malls there in anticipation of the high human traffic after the completion of KL-Singapore High Speed Rail (terminal station at Jurong East)

Not even sure the HSR will even be successful or not. 

Not holding my breath for that.......

History of collaboration with our northen neighbours has never been easy.... Especially with their Abang Adik attitude towards us. 

Big box closing down?

Not even sure the HSR will even be successful or not.

Funny thing some of those big high speed traim stations r built located in so called ulu places..... ppl rush to get out of the stations rather than visiting those nearby malls if any.

Overhyped on saying houses gonna be huat after hsr being built there sia..

Jurong Lake district condos already >1000-1600psf already...huat arh!!

Funny thing some of those big high speed traim stations r built located in so called ulu places..... ppl rush to get out of the stations rather than visiting those nearby malls if any.

Overhyped on saying houses gonna be huat after hsr being built there sia..

Lakeholmz

Lakeville

Lakefront

Lakeshore

Lake Grande

Lakelife

going to run out of "lake" words

just simply put simi lake will command million dollar ... huat ah!

Jurong Lake district condos already >1000-1600psf already...huat arh!!

Edited by Wt_know

Why would jiu hu kias come here and buy cheapo things? We can't out cheap them...

Exactly... its the other way round sia.... save the bucks and cross to malaysia to spend indeed....

Those simi agents of jurong lake district should be honest to say. The highspeed rail will make lesser spending on jurong area and the monies benefits malaysia instead lar. Rather than bettling eyelid tell lies

Lakeholmz

Lakeville

Lakefront

Lakeshore

Lake Grande

Lakelife

going to run out of "lake" words

just simply put simi lake will command million dollar ... huat ah!

F-Lake Residences can?