Big Box Retail Warehouse Opens in Jurong East Today

Boringchap

+ GST n akang datang parking charges [dizzy]

change tyre or patch tyre maybe get concession pass for parking, then we see everyone go there patch tyre [laugh][laugh]

Got chiobu xmm?

No offense to other members but I don't think I want to play hide and seek with them lor [laugh] [laugh]

So far ATB don't Hide n Sheet one. They do it openly... So we can't play this game with them...

what if they charge $20 to patch a tyre?

Er, sorry, so how much should it be? I think $10-15 ok right, if like that then $20 in terms of % is quite a jump but in absolute terms, I think still ok, esp if patch due to emergency.

still free parking at last night [thumbsup]

had a super long dinner at westgate ... muahahahahahaha

when you ask this question means you want to park at bigbox but go jem/westgate, right?

Any one been to big box these few days? Is the carpark gantry up?

Edited by Wt_know

still free parking at last night [thumbsup]

had a super long dinner at westgate ... muahahahahahaha

when you ask this question means you want to park at bigbox but go jem/westgate, right?

Thanks bro for the prompt reply. Wanted to praise you but couldn't. Yeah, my parents are going later on the noon. Hahaha, we will walk through the entire area of jurong east including big box, jem, and west gate.

• Praise 1

Thanks bro for the prompt reply. Wanted to praise you but couldn't. Yeah, my parents are going later on the noon. Hahaha, we will walk through the entire area of jurong east including big box, jem, and west gate.

For weekend the car park probably full before noon [laugh] [laugh]

Jurong one day tour? [laugh] [laugh]

For weekend the car park probably full before noon [laugh] [laugh]

Hahaha I think so too! I'm sure there are many people way ahead than me!

Jurong one day tour? [laugh] [laugh]

Hahaha not really considered, never count imm and jcube inside :P

• Praise 1

park at BB..............use the J walk on 2nd floor to link to Jem............and use the other J walk on 2nd floor also to link jem and westgate..........fully shelter and just feel like is a super big mall all linked up.............. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 7

park at BB..............use the J walk on 2nd floor to link to Jem............and use the other J walk on 2nd floor also to link jem and westgate..........fully shelter and just feel like is a super big mall all linked up.............. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Next year link to the hospital and then link to IMM, all sheltered.

Next year link to the hospital and then link to IMM, all sheltered.

and ppl will all go park at IMM...............and walk all over the shop............. [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5