Tilam King - Anybody bought their mattresses before?

Boringchap

I bought a queen size bed from them too.

Top notch service I would say even when I was being a bit difficult with him.

I went to try several branded mattress and they all cost 3 - 20k but I cannot feel anything different with most of them. I tried one of the high end model from tilam king and both my wife and I agree immediately that is the one we like.

It was only 1K++ when we got it. I cannot feel the difference between what I got and those mattresses selling for 10k.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi,

We're looking to get new mattresses for our kids. Came across this local brand called Tilam King (http://www.tilamking.sg/)

Looks like a local company producing their own mattresses. Prices are a lot more reasonable than the well-known brands.

Anybody has tried their mattresses before? I don't need anything fanciful, just mattresses that can give my kids a comfortable sleep.

Cheers.

Hi

Got a mattres c/w bed frame from Tilam King last Aug.. Good quality and fully satisfied with what I bought. Tony (ie. the boss) is very patient and will explain the diff between the models and you can get useful advice on what to buy, based on your needs and preference.

Mattress delivered was totally different from that in showroom.

No support to spine even though we got the ergo series. Threw into the store room after 2 weeks of getting backaches. Thousand dollars down the drain.

Avoid at all cost.

(edited)

how much ship to SG?

via Air India?

come with refreshing smell of chapati or naan?

As per my opinion Refresh Mattress is the best mattress  in India.

Edited by Mits_jc
↡ Advertisement