MCF BBQ Outing

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator

Hi Guys!

Understand all the bros here would like to have another get-together session with one another, So to have something concrete, let's plan one!

Date: 8th March 2015

Venue: Mount faber Safra's BBQ pit.

post-137774-0-89991000-1420174727_thumb.jpg

As MCF outing will always have activities, I will try to find a grooming distributor to sponsor some car shampoos and see if the Safra management okay with us doing a group car washing together anot. hehe. If not, we will just do bowling and munching french fries.

Those who are willing to come for the BBQ, can also jio more ppl. The more the merrier.

p.s. This is strictly organized on our own accord, this is not a MCF hangout event. So members who wanna join, bring along more friends!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 14

Hi Guys!

Understand all the bros here would like to have another get-together session with one another, So to have something concrete, let's plan one!

Date: March 2015

Venue: Punngol or Mount faber Safra's BBQ pit.

attachicon.gifbarbeque-01.jpg

As MCF outing will always have activities, I will try to find a grooming distributor to sponsor some car shampoos and see if the Safra management okay with us doing a group car washing together anot. hehe. If not, we will just do bowling and munching french fries.

Those who are willing to come for the BBQ, can also jio more ppl. The more the merrier.

p.s. This is strictly organized on our own accord, this is not a MCF hangout event. So members who is join, it is a pot-luck thou. Have to bear some cost together!

I will leave my name as the 1st to join this BBQ! (We will proceed with planning the BBQ if there is 30 participants)

1. @kobayashigt
  2. @Spring

Bro, thks for taking the initiative to organise!

Think it would be quite good to establish comradeship amongst our members, so I'm in [thumbsup]

Wish you and your loved ones a Blessed 2015 ahead!!

Edited by Spring
  • Praise 16

Hi Guys!

Date: March 2015

attachicon.gifbarbeque-01.jpg

p.s. This is strictly organized on our own accord, this is not a MCF hangout event. So members who is join, it is a pot-luck thou. Have to bear some cost together!

I will leave my name as the 1st to join this BBQ! (We will proceed with planning the BBQ if there is 30 participants)

1. @kobayashigt

It's a great idea :))

Can narrow down the date? Hopefully not on school holidays ...

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator

which week of march...cos might be out of SG

I am thinking to do it on the 5th of March. (Friday) All can come down after work for some activities and get-together. . . So anyone prefer sat or sun? I think better to vote lah arh. We here democratic one.

Date: March 2015 ,either on 5th(Friday). 6th(Saturday) & 7th(Sunday)

1. @kobayashigt (7th, Sunday) Safra Punggol (new mah)
  2. @Spring

Hypersonic

Safra Punggol is ready in 2016 not 2015.

Rofl.gifRofl.gifRofl.gif

Trust our dear @kobayashiGT to come up with that facepalm.gif

[laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

Aei...... his actual intention is to have it where those Ah Tiong Bu who got rounded up at Punggoll Park ..... [sly]

Those want to BBQ can do so and those wants to sway into the bushes also can .... [laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Oh. really? hahhaa. Okay. then set it at Mount Faber. hahaha. I mountain turtle one leh. hahaha. paiseh arh!

Rofl.gifRofl.gifRofl.gif

[laugh] [laugh]

Internal Moderator

Hahha. Bro, been visiting there lately?

I also seldom frequent punggol one. hahaha.

Aei...... his actual intention is to have it where those Ah Tiong Bu who got rounded up at Punggoll Park ..... [sly]

Those want to BBQ can do so and those wants to sway into the bushes also can .... [laugh][laugh]

Can go there distribute namecards and network for business? haha.

Anyway, March is along way to go. Not too sure if my schedule permits... If so, I definitely in.

Internal Moderator

Organize BBQ you gotta rope in the Big Guns by using the mention function.

@radx @tianmo @picnic06

can't remember who else.

these people will then ask their kah kia to support too! hahaha.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

@radx @tianmo @picnic06

can't remember who else.

Not forgetting the "young" man @Jman888 [laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

@radx @tianmo @picnic06

can't remember who else.

of the entire MCF big guns mentioned, none can beat 1 @babyblade

if she goes, i think Safra @Mount Faber not big enough to hold the event [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement