Flashpay credit card, beware

Kb27

thanks!! [thumbsup][thumbsup]

must make it a habit not to put the receipts in the wallet.

I have the same problem, always accumulate receipts. But I make it a point to clear them out every week, otherwise my wallet looks like a big mac with all the cards stuffed in. [laugh]

i thought all old school credit card have to be replaced by end of 2014?

you 're wrong I'm still using something like this which have in-build OTP from Standard charred. no ezlink or paywave.

stanchartbonussaver.jpg

Edited by Cavver

you 're wrong I'm still using something like this which have in-build OTP from Standard charred. no ezlink or paywave.

stanchartbonussaver.jpg

I didn't know got OTP credit cards. How does it work?

Edited by Vid

stanchartbonussaver.jpg

Is that a debit card or a credit card?

I didn't know got OTP credit cards. How does it work?

My bad, it is debit card not the credit card. [sweatdrop]

Is that a debit card or a credit card?

As above reply, i messing up with debit card with credit card.

but it does have Credit Card with OTP.

post-19343-0-09818800-1421459709_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cavver

sorry to hijack this thread...

i have a flashpay card. i have no problem using it for car park accepts flashpay card.

i think this card can be used for passing the ERP Gantry? i tried to insert the card into my car IU in all possible directions but IU beeps (when i tried). i think the beep means the card is unacceptable. Can u guys enlighten me what is wrong?

thank u

i have a flashpay card. i have no problem using it for car park accepts flashpay card.

i think this card can be used for passing the ERP Gantry? i tried to insert the card into my car IU in all possible directions but IU beeps (when i tried). i think the beep means the card is unacceptable. Can u guys enlighten me what is wrong?

thank u

You must have a dual mode IU.

For carpark, you tap the flashpay card on the carpark gantry reader?  If so,  likely your IU is not dual mode. 

thank u

is yours the old iu which only accepts the old cash cards (mine is...)

thank u

Old IUs (those big ones), only accepts old cash cards with the magnetic strips. Can insert in one direction only.

New IUs (those smaller ones), can accept cash cards and flash pay cards with the chips also. Can insert in any direction into readers.

Supercharged

Old IUs (those big ones), only accepts old cash cards with the magnetic strips contact chip. Can insert in one direction only.

New IUs (those smaller ones), can accept cash cards with contact chip and flash pay cards with the contactless chip also. Can insert in any direction into readers.

Updated

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

not all carpark gantries can process payment with flashpay card in the IU even if your IU can accept the flashpay card

because of this i have gone back to using the cash card

• Praise 1

not all carpark gantries can process payment with flashpay card in the IU even if your IU can accept the flashpay card

because of this i have gone back to using the cash card

Yes. Many car park systems are still the same old systems. Which car park mgt company will spend money to upgrade the a car park systems in every car park?

Cannot read flashpay cards.

↡ Advertisement