Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
970 replies to this topic | 2,027 praises

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:24 AM

Baal
  • Baal
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

http://www.spcnet.tv...rt#.VLMs_NKUd6w

Any Jin Yong Fans?  Agree with the levels?

Edited by Baal, 12 January 2015 - 11:24 AM.

Spring and 2 Anonymous members praised this
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:24 AM

Francis-jack
  • Premium member
    Francis-jack
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

tian long ba bu best la

Tohto, ChickenMob and 3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:30 AM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

There was a thread many years back here.  I don't read the chinese book, but many much got into this JinYong pugilistic world when my father would tell me those stories from the newpaper. Last time the newspaper got serialised Jin Yong novel.

http://www.spcnet.tv...rt#.VLMs_NKUd6w

Any Jin Yong Fans?  Agree with the levels?

I'm suprise that Duan Yu and XuZhu is ranked higher than Xiao Feng.

Baal and 2 Anonymous members praised this
"You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with." - Jim Rohn

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:39 AM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

thats easy to explain... duan yu knows 六脉神剑... out of which a small subset is 一阳指.. 

hong七公 use 降龙十八掌 can only be par-ish with 黄药师

3 Anonymous members praised this
Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:40 AM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

thats easy to explain... duan yu knows 六脉神剑... out of which a small subset is 一阳指.. 

一阳指 is 南帝 leh bro. the old emperor of dali that become a monk.... 

SuPerBoRed, Tohto and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, itll spend its whole life believing that it is stupid. Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:46 AM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

一阳指 is 南帝 leh bro. the old emperor of dali that become a monk.... 

oh yea! ... 黄药师 was 弹指神通!!   getting old...  [blush]

Little_prince and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:49 AM

Celicar
  • Celicar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Sounds like something that can be made into Top Trumps card game.

Last time I play the cars one, rotary engine beats all!! Now I know better....

3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:50 AM

Baal
  • Baal
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

There was a thread many years back here.  I don't read the chinese book, but many much got into this JinYong pugilistic world when my father would tell me those stories from the newpaper. Last time the newspaper got serialised Jin Yong novel.

Yes, the rankijng got revised.  XF was level 85 previously.

Spring and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:51 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

how to know who is better just from ready the books and some dun even link.

i would rather compare which female character is prettier and sexier  [laugh]  [laugh]

Ktglfc, Yuan and 1 Anonymous member praised this
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:53 AM

Baal
  • Baal
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My Guru friend also say the bold is more powderful. But DY's execution of the skill inconsistent leh....

Edited by Baal, 12 January 2015 - 11:54 AM.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:54 AM

Baal
  • Baal
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

thats easy to explain... duan yu knows 六脉神剑... out of which a small subset is 一阳指.. 

hong七公 use 降龙十八掌 can only be par-ish with 黄药师

My firnd say in JY's final version TLBB, xiao feng's version was upgraded to 28 palm! Which in a way explains why he was prev level 85.

But now lev 80 [confused]

FourZero, Toothiewabbit and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Friedrich Nietzsche

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:58 AM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My fav characters are 郭靖 and 黄蓉 ^_^

how to know who is better just from ready the books and some dun even link.

i would rather compare which female character is prettier and sexier  [laugh]  [laugh]

Prettiest always 小龙女 :wub:

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 12 January 2015 - 12:11 PM

ChickenMob
  • Premium member
    ChickenMob
    6th Gear
    Author Image

My firnd say in JY's final version TLBB, xiao feng's version was upgraded to 28 palm! Which in a way explains why he was prev level 85.

But now lev 80 [confused]

........now they convert all the martial arts to RPG games, keep opening new levels and the max cap???? [:/]  [:/]  [:/] [:/]  

2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 12 January 2015 - 12:12 PM

Xers007
  • Premium member
    Xers007
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Any one with a modern gun is highest lvl lah... see how it kill so many ppl in such short period...

Btw back to topic.. the ranking is not accurate as all these pugilist master was not put together to 切挫武功.. how to rank..
Lala81 and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Back to the same old days...

Posted 12 January 2015 - 12:22 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Think comparing whoever is stronger is pointless. Long discussion on edmw.

I like Xiao ao Jiang Hu and she diao the most. Both great novels.
She diao especially since its the only one I watched the original hk serial when I was a kid.

Posted 12 January 2015 - 12:34 PM

Gitanic
  • Premium member
    Gitanic
    Supercharged
    Author Image

when i eat roti prata i would think of 张无忌's  乾坤大挪移 [:p]

LHL good at that too  [:p]

Tohto, Ktglfc, Angcheek and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 12 January 2015 - 12:52 PM

Super366

She diao especially since its the only one I watched the original hk serial when I was a kid.

Which version? Andy Lau or Gu Tian Le?

Xiao Ao has better MV.
For the young men here, I think they enjoy this concert of Wong Jin.

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=ATb0C97o0vE

Posted 12 January 2015 - 01:28 PM

Baal
  • Baal
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Idy Chan? 

Edited by Baal, 12 January 2015 - 01:29 PM.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Posted 12 January 2015 - 01:28 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i think xu zhu was probably one of the luckiest heroes in the series.

1. happy ending. ended up as prince consort.

2. kungfu powess easily top 10 in the series. actual ranking is debatable.

3. relatively happy life. no great tragedy like yang guo and xiao feng etc. 

it wouldn't suck to be him. lol

Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, itll spend its whole life believing that it is stupid. Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 12 January 2015 - 01:30 PM

Baal
  • Baal
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ya, the rankings there are based on the polls from that site I think.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: jin yong, novels, kung fu serials and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users