金庸武侠 Jin Yong novel Serials

Baal

ya. the yellow dress chio bu is their daughter apparently.

Think it's their descendant la. Not really their daughter

↡ Advertisement

wah lao eiiiii….

dun like dat leh… all mixed up liao...

got 九阴真经 and 九阳正经. In 射雕 and 神雕 only got focus on 九阴真经, where everyone wanted to fight for it. It contains many different skills, including 九阴白骨爪 and 推心掌, the 2 that were mentioned, as well as healing techniques.

Then only towards last few pages of 神雕, then got mention 觉远大师 bring his disciple 张君宝 (later called 张三丰 in 倚天)kanna chased away from shoalin temple, bringing with them 九阳正经 which they lost during the escape. This only resurfaced in 倚天 much later on, inside a monkey's stomach, which is the other big question mark...

So, 九阴真经 is actually very powerful fighting techniques; but 九阳真经, which actually teaches 九阳神功 is actually very powerful 内功。very different, and nobody except 张三丰 heard of 九阳正经, unlike 九阴真经 which was so fiercely fought over...

Then the irony that is more strange than how old is 东邪 which I queried just now: when the monkey in end of 神雕 was mentioned, it cannot be a baby monkey, and monkeys cannot live really lonnnnnggggg right? At that time, 张君宝 (later called 张三丰 in 倚天)was just a young lad, maybe in his mid to late teens… Then just before he celebrated his 100th birthday, 张无忌 managed to by chance meet this monkey and helped to treat its stomachache (cos the 九阳真经 was stitched in its stomach for maybe 80-90 yr already…)… :blink: and thereby learnt 九阳神功...

Wahhhhhhhhhh ............... you the best ... [thumbsup]

Was it this Nei huan who kill Xiao Feng? .... damn...

Not really but he created tie Chuo which irritated Jing Yong so he have to think of a way to kill him I suppose.

ya. the yellow dress chio bu is their daughter apparently.

cannot lah… that time would have been min 70-90 yr after the end of 射雕, so must be at least 3-4 or more generations later, since it was mentioned that huang rong could have had first baby at ~17 yr old...

If she is so powerful, then the few generations between her and yang guo/xiao long nu, must be v good too. but there's no story there...

Wahhhhhhhhhh ............... you the best ... [thumbsup]

actually Yi tian character is pretty week consider yang jie jie can easily subdue Zhou zi ruo which is the top 3 fighter then easily.

cannot lah that time would have been min 70-90 yr after the end of 射雕, so must be at least 3-4 or more generations later, since it was mentioned that huang rong could have had first baby at ~17 yr old...

If she is so powerful, then the few generations between her and yang guo/xiao long nu, must be v good too. but there's no story there...

Tomb sect is hidden one. Likely is their grand grand daughter

Ya this part is quite silly. Yi Tian is easily, 80 plus years later to shen diao.

Jiu yin never disappeared. It was still in the Yi Tian Jian. Tu long dao has the Yue fei ping fa.

Zhou Zhi ruo had weak nei Li. Hence she couldn't master it and had to use the corrupted Jiu yin bai gu zhao.

Difference between guo Jing and Zhou bo tong who mastered the Jiu yin is that they had the quan zhen jiao nei Li discipline which according to them has no limit. That's why wang chong yang was the strongest at hua shan lun Jian. He was the oldest and at his very peak. That's why guo Jing was strong even with no true talent.

Guo Jing would have been stronger if he didn't sacrifice his time to manage the conflict at the border.

This was why he was stronger than Jing lun fa wang initially but became weaker than him 17 years later.

Guo Jing wanted to create his own skill at hua shan after winning the hua shan lun Jian v2.0. He was looking at the trees and felt inspired. But think fatherhood distracted him lol...

Lol to me, if huang rong was a guy she would have been the strongest pugilist ever.

Her intelligence was truly exceptional. But women can't compete in nei Li compared to men.

I felt Tian long ba bu was bit too fairy tale like. Reverse ageing Lol. Immortals Lol.

全真教, despite having 王重阳 who won the first 华山论剑,and 周伯通 who rightfully should have won the 2nd had there been a real proper one, quickly decimated after that, as the 全真七子 already CMI. Then their next generation is mediocre till not worth mentioning...

But all the whatever 内功,be it 全真内功, 九阳神功, yang guo's 古墓内功, 金轮法王's 内功, 乔峰/萧峰's 少林内功+降龙十八掌 also cannot fight with 少林's 扫地僧...

who won the third 华山论剑 huh?

全真教, despite having 王重阳 who won the first 华山论剑,and 周伯通 who rightfully should have won the 2nd had there been a real proper one, quickly decimated after that, as the 全真七子 already CMI. Then their next generation is mediocre till not worth mentioning...

But all the whatever 内功,be it 全真内功, 九阳神功, yang guo's 古墓内功, 金轮法王's 内功, 乔峰/萧峰's 少林内功+降龙十八掌 also cannot fight with 少林's 扫地僧...

who won the third 华山论剑 huh?

In the last chapter of Return of Condo Hero, they met at Hua Shan but did not fight it out. It was decided the 'Tung Xei', 'Yi Tern Ta Shi' remains, Yang Kuo took over as 'Si Tu' and Chou Po Tong represent 'Chuan Zhen' (in the centre) and Kuo Zhing as 'Pei Kai' as he also the pupil of 'Hong Chi Kong' .... -_-

Something like that ... [flowerface]

• Praise 1

actually Yi tian character is pretty week consider yang jie jie can easily subdue Zhou zi ruo which is the top 3 fighter then easily.

No lah, 周芷若 is not as good as 张三丰, 张无忌, possibly 扬顶天. Also, i think she's not as good as the 3 elderly monks using the whip to guard 金毛狮王。。。

In the last chapter of Return of Condo Hero, they met at Hua Shan but did not fight it out. It was decided the 'Tung Xei', 'Yi Tern Ta Shi' remains, Yang Kuo took over as 'Si Tu' and Chou Po Tong represent 'Chuan Zhen' (in the centre) and Kuo Zhing as 'Pei Kai' as he also the pupil of 'Hong Chi Kong' .... -_-

Yes,

东邪

西毒

南帝

北丐

中神通

became

东邪

西狂

南僧

北侠

中顽童

but cannot remember whether anyone won that one...

would 杨过 have been better than 周伯通?

• Praise 1

Yes,

东邪

西毒

南帝

北丐

中神通

became

东邪

西狂

南僧

北侠

中顽童

They decided not to fight anymore and ended there. So no more Hua Shan Lun Chian ... [:(]

After few decades later, 'directors' started again in 'God of Gamblers' and thats all form of gambling (majong, Tua Tai Tee, Pai Kow... etc.) break loose ...... [laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2

No lah, 周芷若 is not as good as 张三丰, 张无忌, possibly 扬顶天. Also, i think she's not as good as the 3 elderly monks using the whip to guard 金毛狮王。。。

She is still on par or at most slightly lousier with 3 fighting together. That is why I say top 3. Top is Zhang Wu Ji and Zhang san Feng.

They decided not to fight anymore and ended there. So no more Hua Shan Lun Chian ... [:(]

After few decades later, 'directors' started again in 'God of Gamblers' and thats all form of gambling (majong, Tua Tai Tee, Pai Kow... etc.) break loose ...... [laugh][laugh]

I think they acknowledge that Zhou buo tong is the best because he has no desire of been top. Lol

• Praise 1

There was a thread many years back here. I don't read the chinese book, but many much got into this JinYong pugilistic world when my father would tell me those stories from the newpaper. Last time the newspaper got serialised Jin Yong novel.

I'm suprise that Duan Yu and XuZhu is ranked higher than Xiao Feng.

The TV serials tend to not follow the book and overdo the special effects.

For Duan Yu : He has the Liu Mai Shen Jian and Bei Ming Shen Gong. His internal power at the end is likely higher than Xiao Feng. At the start of the novel, he raced with Xiao Feng and it was hinted that his inner power was already comparable to Xiao Feng. After that, he absorbed much more inner power throughout the novel, including Jiumozhi who was also a powerhouse.

For Xu Zhu : He inherited 100% of Wuyazi's inner force and the majority (cant remember if novel said 70% or 90% but it was around there) of Both Li Qiushui and Tong Lao. After that, he studied the murals in Ling Jiu Palace and the novel mentioned he further improved. That makes him crazy in the inner power department too.

Xiao Feng, did not have such lucky breaks but he was a natural fighter. So even if his inner strength is lower, he might hold his own against the above 2 due to his natural fighting talent. The novel was quite lavish in the narrative praise of his fighting spirit and instinct.

I am a regular at that spcnet.tv forum for years.

• Praise 3

Guo Jing is bei Xia

Yang guo is xi kuang

Zhong shen tong

Dong xie

Nan seng (priest)

She is still on par or at most slightly lousier with 3 fighting together. That is why I say top 3. Top is Zhang Wu Ji and Zhang san Feng.

I think they acknowledge that Zhou buo tong is the best because he has no desire of been top. Lol

the 3 monks si bey good also. it was because 张无忌 held up 2 of them so allowed her to get the better of the third. Also, note that it was disadvantageous to the 3 monks in the way the duel was held. Each of the 3 monks needed to ensure that the huge concrete slabs covered the mouth of the dried well precisely, but the challengers only needed to pull the concrete slabs away from the hole.

周伯通 would be very powerful, because with his unsophisticated brain, he mastered the 左右互博 technique, meaning while normal people can only effect one strike at a time, he could do 2 since both hands can operate 'independently'. 郭靖 by right can also strike 2 strokes of the 降龙十八掌 together as he also mastered it too… but somehow in 雕 he's not so good anymore...

Yes,

东邪

西毒

南帝

北丐

中神通

became

东邪

西狂

南僧

北侠

中顽童

I think very difficult for Zhou Bo tong. He was 90 years old then.

Yang guo defeated Jin lun fa wang who was stronger than guo Jing already. So yeah he's definitely no. 1

Dong Xie was more honorary. He also quite old then.

For Duan Yu : He has the Liu Mai Shen Jian and Bei Ming Shen Gong. His internal power at the end is likely higher than Xiao Feng. At the start of the novel, he raced with Xiao Feng and it was hinted that his inner power was already comparable to Xiao Feng. After that, he absorbed much more inner power throughout the novel, including Jiumozhi who was also a powerhouse.

For Xu Zhu : He inherited 100% of Wuyazi's inner force and the majority (cant remember if novel said 70% or 90% but it was around there) of Both Li Qiushui and Tong Lao. After that, he studied the murals in Ling Jiu Palace and the novel mentioned he further improved. That makes him crazy in the inner power department too.

Xiao Feng, did not have such lucky breaks but he was a natural fighter. So even if his inner strength is lower, he might hold his own against the above 2 due to his natural fighting talent. The novel was quite lavish in the narrative praise of his fighting spirit and instinct.

XU zhu is someone who at 100 percent is godlike. But he's inexperienced.

Qiao feng is like wolverine. Brings 100 percent to every fight.

XU zhu is someone who at 100 percent is godlike. But he's inexperienced.

Qiao feng is like wolverine. Brings 100 percent to every fight.

Was it this Nei huan who kill Xiao Feng? .... damn...

Maybe JIn Yong felt he created a over-powered character hence make arrangements for xiaofeng's suicide at 30yo.

Imagine his power level if he lived till 60yo.

BTW, who is the sifu of the Xiao Yao sects, Wu Ya Zi, Tian Shan Tong Lao & Li Qiu Shui. This 3 the skills damn uber & their teacher must be like?

↡ Advertisement